Favorite Source for Packers Stuff

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favorite sites for Packers news are...it seems the ones that were once my favs are now requiring you to pay for reading their content. Any good sites out there that are still free?

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostly twitter, jsonline, and the morning one liners on profootballtalk. Oh and of course this website.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favorite sites for Packers news are...it seems the ones that were once my favs are now requiring you to pay for reading their content. Any good sites out there that are still free?
I try to post as much as I can at PackersInsider.com, including as much as I can from those sites you mention who charge for content now.
I can't post em all, and some are worthless stories too. Nonsense basically, just to get us to use up our allotment of freebies I think.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I just type in "Green Bay Packers news" in google and work my way down them. Several sights link you to blogs and so on. If you run out of "free" articles at certain sites, just renew your ip address.

OP
OP
Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="DevilDon, post: 456656, member: 2057" If you run out of "free" articles at certain sites, just renew your ip address.[/quote]

I didn't know this was possible.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Sure, probably not smart to post it in public domain but it's real simple. Message me if you want to find out how. It's not illegal but perhaps a bit slippery against them but they have more money than you probably Bagadeez!

Reaction score
For my iPhone and iPad (And sometimes the computer) I get news alerts about all of my favorite teams from this site: BleacherReport.com

I literally get updates on injuries, trades, etc. all right when it happens.. They use twitter feeds and such from the original sources which is how they are so fast.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheeseheadtv.com is the best Packers blog/news site out there by a pretty wide margin. Their "Packers Transplants" show during the season is pretty good and usually features an assortment of players and media members. Worth tuning in for.

I hate ESPN, but the NFC North blog is a great place for Packers news as well.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packernet - click on "Articles" at the top. It aggregates any article mentioning the Packers from JS Online, the Press-Gazette, ProFootball, National Football Post, Bleacher Report, ESPN, Packernews, and a ton of other sources. It is updated constantly and really is a one-stop shop for all Packer-related articles.