Favorite play of the season.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hey all of us awesome Packers fans. Since we have had a bit too much bickering with the other team lets take a break and focus on the Green and Gold. What has been your favorite play this season.

Mine was the 49er's/Packers game with Donald driver's 60 yard touchdown. I just could not believe he made it all of the way. Really showed how much he still has left.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BJ Raji's tumblr into the endzone probably was my favorite. From the regular season, though, it's either James Jones' great catch... well catches against the Falcons.

Oh what the heck. Several plays made by Sam Shields in the regular and post season, several plays made by Tramon in the regular/postseason make my list.

If Quarless caught that fake kick from Flynn, that could be on here too.

Another thing I have to say is that Crosby, although everyone doesn't like him, he is possibly the best onside kicker in the league. I've never seen him mess one up.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How 'bout something that is barely Highlight Material...When we played Dallas this season (2010) and Marian Barber III was about to rush up the middle & Clay Matthews just ran him over like he wasn't even there...that got me so fired up, mind you Marian Barber is a beast, but he got straight up owned by Clay really kinda set the tone about our Defense

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Donald Driver catch and run was awesome, and it was probably my favorite of the regular season. But the BJ Raji one is definitely my favorite because it got us into the Super Bowl! And if there's some big play that helps us win the Super Bowl, that'll become my new favorite.

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
If Quarless caught that fake kick from Flynn, that could be on here too.
That would of been great.

Also the onside kick against the Patriots, a ballsy mood that paid off. Its a shame we lost that game but it was a high quality game especially with our QB being out.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How 'bout something that is barely Highlight Material...When we played Dallas this season (2010) and Marian Barber III was about to rush up the middle & Clay Matthews just ran him over like he wasn't even there...that got me so fired up, mind you Marian Barber is a beast, but he got straight up owned by Clay

That play got me pumped. Clay owned the cowboys that game.
Another favorite play was DD in the 49ers game, that run was pretty amazing

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is a claymaker one. It was in the Giants game when he failed to contain the edge but he got back and made a play on the ball, forcing a fumble, which the Pack recovered.

Driver's catch and the way he fought for the yards and the TD in the 49ers game was awesome too.
yea that was pretty sick, I was in the middle of saying, "awwww fuuuu....." and then Clay Happened

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Hey all of us awesome Packers fans. Since we have had a bit too much bickering with the other team lets take a break and focus on the Green and Gold. What has been your favorite play this season.

Mine was the 49er's/Packers game with Donald driver's 60 yard touchdown. I just could not believe he made it all of the way. Really showed how much he still has left.

I think that's the one that's in the season highlights someone (can't remember who) posted today - amazing YAC. Just killer.

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think that's the one that's in the season highlights someone (can't remember who) posted today - amazing YAC. Just killer.

I went to that game, and I will never forget it, I swore he must of lateraled the ball when I first saw it. I am going to hang a picture of that play up in my living room.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mine too. Easily the best play of the year, though the TD pass from Rodgers to nelson to cap off a 90 yard drive vs. the Falcons the first time was damned impressive. As was the Matthews pick-6 vs. Dallas.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T-Will's Pick 6 agaist Matty Ice (So Gay) at the end of the 2nd in the playoffs!

You just knew the game was thiers from then on and the road to the super bowl was to follow the yellow (and Green) brick road!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
John Kuhn running off right tackle and dragging literally 7 or 8 Bears down the field for an extra 10 yards.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Um...That would be me dear.
How can you Forget Favre? (Ha ha ha!)
Naw. It's cool darlin.
http://www.packerforum.com/f8/nfl-films-shots-year-26953.html

It's at 6:28
But before you get there check out the image of the Packers fans doing the wave right at a Packers snap at 5:38.
There's some really cool stuff on here.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Tramon William's Pick Six with 10s left in the half against Matt Ryan (Sorry, the Matty Ice nickname is dead now). The run back was awesome and seeing the Falcon fans shout F bombs at him in the endzone is classic. Raji's pick six in the NFCCG was amazing too.

Both left me yelling and dancing around. I didn't get to enjoy the Raji one as much cause the Bears scored way too fast and ruined the high.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon William's Pick Six with 10s left in the half against Matt Ryan (Sorry, the Matty Ice nickname is dead now). The run back was awesome and seeing the Falcon fans shout F bombs at him in the endzone is classic. Raji's pick six in the NFCCG was amazing too.

Both left me yelling and dancing around. I didn't get to enjoy the Raji one as much cause the Bears scored way too fast and ruined the high.
Since I'm more of the defensive mind, I agree.
As well as the Claymakers pick 6 against Dallas.
You're like "Where's the ball? Clay's got it! Go Clay go!"

Pick 6's are awesome because they are so rare and exciting when they do happen.
It's like watching a rare species of flower that only blooms once a year just on one day.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I loved Clay's pick 6 against Dallas. That play was unexpected because I lost where the ball was until he started to run lol. That play was great

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
dang, I nearly forgot about the Clay one. That was great, but it was in a regular season game. A Pick-6 is like what Forget Farve said, like seeing a rare but beautiful thing. Then add on to it that it happened in a playoff game. OMG!! It's pure football ecstasy.

It's probably similar to what Andy Reid feels when he sees his feet. I dunno where that came from. I'm tired and apparently free associating now.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is a claymaker one. It was in the Giants game when he failed to contain the edge but he got back and made a play on the ball, forcing a fumble, which the Pack recovered.

Driver's catch and the way he fought for the yards and the TD in the 49ers game was awesome too.

What I thought was more impressive about that fumble play was the way Desmond Bishop reached behind his body and slapped the ball, keeping it in. It looked like a basketball move, and allowed Nick Collins to jump on it.

NFL Videos: Packers defense, fumble recovery

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T-Williams picked Matt Ryan off right before the half, which pretty much told the Falcons YOUR GOING DOWN!

Members online

Latest posts