Favorite NFL Player?

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is your favorite NFL player of ALL time?

-Scout

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I was a big fan of Steve Young when I was young (ha). I liked how he could run and pass. Kinda like A-Rodg :)

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry all, but I still have to say good ol' #4. The adventure with him slinging the football all over the place was the best!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It was Favre up until 2 years ago. Now he's somewhere muddled in the middle with the Roddy Whites and Wayne Chirbets of the world.

I'd have to say LeRoy Butler. Dude was beasty.

And non-Packer, Larry Fitzgerald.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy Moss for me. I just couldn't stop saying "WOW" after each catch he made. Sigh, just wish he could've started his career somewhere other than the Vikings.

OurWarNow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to agree with Jess. I literally grew up watching Favre. At the time, I didn't realize how iconic he was (being so young...I was 9-10 when we won our last Superbowl), but around 2004 I started paying real attention. He was amazing. Thinking about it now though, the same can be said for Barry Sanders. I remember on one thanksgiving game, I saw him juke the ENTIRE Tampa Bay team. I was awestruck. I just wish I had been older at the time these two were dominant so that I was more aware of how great they truly were.

That being said, number 4 WAS my favorite player of all time, but now?

I think time may or may not change this, but as it stands: Charles Woodson, Aaron Rodgers, or that dastardly Peyton Manning.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got sick of Favre after the first few years he talked about retiring. The whole thing just seemed selfish. **** or get of the pot man!

My Favorite Packer I never got to see play in a live game is Don Hutson. Just amazing what he was able to do during the time that he played.

My Favorite Non-Packer has to be Mike Singletary. Growing up I was a baseball fan only and I liked the Cubs. That was also the time of the 85 Bears. Even though I wasnt as fan of the Bears(even then I favored the Packers) the guys intense play and leadership was just awe inspiring. I still root for him today to have success, even when he pulls down his pants and smacks his ***.

My Favorite Player Today is Aaron Rodgers. It takes someone pretty confidant and skilled to come and replace a self serving turd like Favre.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fav retired packer - Reggie, Bart or Jim.

Fav retired non packer - Earl Campbel

Fav current packer - DD

Fav current non packer - Ray Lewis.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walter Peyton...Imagine what he would have done if he would have had an offense to go along with his amazing skills...no "showboating" after a great play.

Fav Packer Reggie

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite current NFL player is Aaron Rodgers of course.
My all-time favorite is a WR named Milt Stegall. He played 3 seasons with Cinncinnati, before being signed as a FA by the Packers in 1995. He was released after he injured his knee. He then came to my home town, Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, and joined our Blue Bombers, where he went on to play until after the 2008 season, setting pretty much every record known. Most yards in CFL history (even more than any RB ever), most TD's off all time. The guy is a beast. In 2002, he had 105 receptions, for 1862 yards (17.7 AVG), and 23 touch downs. In 2005, he actually averaged 22.8 yards per reception.
I think you all should check out Milt Stegall on Wikipedia.
Also, since NFL season is over a month away, check out live CFL games on NFL network on the weekends. You guys will be pleasantly surprised how good the football is up here. Hey, we gave you Jon Ryan!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite current NFL player is Aaron Rodgers of course.
My all-time favorite is a WR named Milt Stegall. He played 3 seasons with Cinncinnati, before being signed as a FA by the Packers in 1995. He was released after he injured his knee. He then came to my home town, Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, and joined our Blue Bombers, where he went on to play until after the 2008 season, setting pretty much every record known. Most yards in CFL history (even more than any RB ever), most TD's off all time. The guy is a beast. In 2002, he had 105 receptions, for 1862 yards (17.7 AVG), and 23 touch downs. In 2005, he actually averaged 22.8 yards per reception.
I think you all should check out Milt Stegall on Wikipedia.
Also, since NFL season is over a month away, check out live CFL games on NFL network on the weekends. You guys will be pleasantly surprised how good the football is up here. Hey, we gave you Jon Ryan!

Who is in your picture with you?

OurWarNow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Favred (FAHrv'd), v.
    To bring ones team to the brink of victory through brilliant maneuver, but to lose by committing a colossal unforced blunder.

^ ROFL. Where'd you find that?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Favred (FAHrv'd), v.
    To bring ones team to the brink of victory through brilliant maneuver, but to lose by committing a colossal unforced blunder.
^ ROFL. Where'd you find that?

I dont recall, I should add it to Wikipedia though! :happy0005:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Current: Al Harris
Retired: Reggie
Current Non-Packer: McNabb (GO SU!)

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Who is your favorite NFL player of ALL time?

-Scout

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

My favorite player will ALWAYS be a Packer... With that in mind, right now my favorite player is...

1a - Charles Woodson
1b - Clay Matthews III
1c - Aaron Rodgers
1d- Donald Driver
1e - Jermichael Finley
:viksux:

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-Packer:

Now: Donald Driver

Before: Either Brett Favre, or Sterling Sharpe