Farve: How many TDs and how many INTs this year?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something that everyone seems to forget is that Donald Driver had nearly the same stats last year as Walker did. I think even without Walker Driver and Furguson will be a great combo and the Rookie Murphy could help pick up the slack.

I think Favre will throw atleast 30 TD's this year. I think he'll throw more than 12 INT's as well.

Ill say 32 TD's and 15 INT's

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Tough to predict if Javon is not there, but I'll say 30 TDs and 12 INTs.

Always wishing and hoping Vikefan? Keep on. It will be the same for you year after year and you should be used to it after all these years.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I say
37 TD
18 INT

Why so high you say? I think Ahman is gonna get injured, also I think our defense will surrender a lot of points on top of that Brett has a chip on his shoulder. The chip being to prove the team doesn't need Javon to score points.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Favre is gonna be on top of his game this year . I say 4,200 yards, 35 TD's, but im going with only 10 interceptions.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre

Favre will make a run at Mannings record -

Favre - 44 TDs and 12 INTs

GO PACK :thumbsup:

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe Brett will finish 2005 with stats like these...

32 TDs
14 Ints
4,100 Passing Yards
1 Rushing TD

If that holds true, the Packers will have probably enjoyed a very successful season and Brett will most likely be a finalist for MVP.

4 Time MVP!

It has a nice ring to it!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the wide recievers will help him alot, because they know as well as anyone that this could be Brett's last year, so they want to make it a good one. I am going out on a limb, but I am going to say:

33 TD
14 INT
4,076 Passing Yards

2nd in MVP voting(to someone who doesn't have 3 MVP's)

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive line will be slightly worse and defense slightly better but Favre will feel more pressure to carry team and that is when he makes mistakes. 31 TD and 18 interceptions. Plus 4 fumbles lost. Driver will have Pro Bowl year in Javon's absence but I believe he will be in camp since he loses too much by sitting out. Offer him in trade to Seattle for thier number 2 and 3 picks next year. If we increase Grady's contract we are fools, if he sits out a year he is.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say 36 touchdown passes and 15 interceptions with 4,438 yards passing.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I say the Favre will throw 67 TD's and no int's this year. I know because obi1 told me so.

No Phil, the question wasn't how many total TDs will Grossman throw over the next 4 seasons, it was about Favre.

I'll say 34 TD's and 14 INT's. No MVP for Favre this season but he'll be in consideration. The Packers surprise and win the NFC North though. :D

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Philtration said:
I say the Favre will throw 67 TD's and no int's this year. I know because obi1 told me so.

No Phil, the question wasn't how many total TDs will Grossman throw over the next 4 seasons, it was about Favre.

hahaha...seriously though. you know Grossman won't be in the league for 4 years.

as long as the NFL has these WR friendly rules in place, Favre will be near the 30 mark. maybe tack on a few more INT's because we will definitely be passing more if the OL is not of the same caliber. Walker will be back dammit...Arrow has spoken.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if the Packers did win the NFC north. That would be 4 in a row, but as I said on another thread so many people are saying that they are going to come in last. I certainly hope these people aren't right. I think Favre will throw about 40 touchdowns, and have about 15 interceptions.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill say 33 td's and 10 int's. I think as he gets older he will calm down and not force things. He will always be the same person who will do more than what he can but I think he will settle down.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38 TDs
18 Ints

Would be better if we had someone that could manage/coach Brett effectively.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
38 TDs
18 Ints

Would be better if we had someone that could manage/coach Brett effectively.
Hang in there, Traxx - I think this year is finally the year that we see Sherman play Holmgren on the side of the field and discuss strategies with Favre - instead of thru a blind microphone with Rossley. If you noteiced, last year he did start doing that some, well this year, it's heavily increased and I'd say Beightol is who pushes this tactic from behind the scenes. It's probably already been discussed.

As far as stats? I finally got to watch that ESPN Favre interview (both of 'em) and Brett looks big time leaner than in the last couple of years.... meaning, he's probably ready to see if this Summer-time Off-season Personal-trainer stuff has really done something for him (or not) - it's one thing to throw the ball around back at the Mississippi Homestead - then again, I'm sure he's missed bein' at Lambeau to throw the spear at the other Player's heads just to see if they're JOCK enough to still be out there to begin with... We all know Brett, remember, eh? It wouldn't be Lambeau or football season without him out there pullin' that stuff...

TD's = 30+
INT's= 20+

Sorry guys - the main reasoning about the INT's is because of one major, and I do mean MAJOR, ..factor - and that's because he didn't spend "any" offseason time drilling with any of the WR's - nowhere did that happen all offseason. In my book, he should have pulled a Majik Man this offseason right along with having that Personal-trainer.. That tactic worked wonders for ol' No.7 back in the day - and there's no reason to think that Brett's far and above not having, or needing, or couldn't use having.. some of the very same medicine.

Just imagine what the INT averages would be if ALL QB's in the League were to do what Majik Man did that one Summer way back when.... I'd luv to see Brett's numbers come back to where they were in the mid-nineties... I didn't say he couldn't do it, either.

What I'm saying is - the WR's will let themselves be run out of their lanes by the opposing D during the first half of the season and that's most likely where the INT's will happen more times than not. After the break with the BYE WEEK(?) - Well, they should settle down quite a bit - but, it's gonna be a long hard second half, because this is the earliest we've had a BYE week in quite a while...

Watch out for the injury bug around Thanksgiving.... especially with Jackson.

We'll see!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
In my book, he should have pulled a Majik Man this offseason right along with having that Personal-trainer.. That tactic worked wonders for ol' No.7 back in the day - and there's no reason to think that Brett's far and above not having, or needing, or couldn't use having.. some of the very same medicine.

What did Majkowski do that you are referring to? I don't remember the Majik Man's training methods, but his best year he still had 20 interceptions.

I liked what Favre did this offseason. I'm hoping it allows him to be a little more elusive in the pocket. It's hard to say if his offseason training will have much of an impact on the field, but I like the effort by Favre to try and improve. I hope it pays off. Now I wish someone would send down a personal trainer to visit Hunt :D

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh what the heck ...

With JWalk holding out, and
with the receivers getting bumped off their routes, and
with no preseason workouts to fine tune the timing, and
with this new lean and mean body, well shucks ...

maybe he'll just run with the ball and not throw it at all.

My prediction ...

30 rushing TDs
0 interceptions

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he has the numbers that most of us are posting that he will, I think the Packers will be doing just fine.

Especially since he's going to rush for 30 TD's, right vixtalkn? :lol:

Here's another prediction off the topic a little:

Mike Tice will go through 3 boxes of pencils behind his ear as he scribbles like a madman on paper trying to figure out why the defense isn't performing up to its capabilities. Then the boy who always follows the HC around with the cord will finally feel sorry for him, walk up to him and whisper "The team has no chemistry or heart, coach". Tice will get fired after his post-game news conference blow-up.

Members online

Latest posts