Farve denies will talk to Bears

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
As a life long Packer fan who grew up in Chicago, I've already gotten this info texted to me numerous times by all my Bears fans friends. They didn't seem too amused when I told them I would like to see it happen...to see all the sore loser Bears fans who constantly told me Favre sucked while he was lighting them up as a Packer now cheering for him would greatly satisfy a sick part of my brain. He accomplished miraculous things as a Packer...and all the while they said he sucked. He's an old and washed-up shell of his former self now up now...and they would be rooting for him. Priceless...:devilish:

You're a truly sick and twisted individual BBB, and I am right there with you.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahaha. I hope he does! My girlfriend is a Bears fan. She hates Cutler but would probably throw in the towel and switch to the Pack if Favre signed.

Flpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always been a Favre fan, but him playing for the vikes was really hard to watch, but if he goes to the bears... I just cant root for him anymore then.

L

Lunchboxer

I said earler I wouldnet burn my Favre Jersey. But if he ever plays 1 game for Da Bears Ill burn it like wildfire. The damn thing is losing value by the year. When most Jerseys from big time players gain value over time.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We have nothing BF left to burn..in fact,..that last jersey I was wishing I had back..I could of cut it up and redesigned it for jersey's for my dogs!!!

* I REALLY do hope he comes back...because I don't think he's decimated his reputation fully enough. He's tried hard with comments via reporters, but it just won't fully accomplish it till he's a Bear. BRING IT!

L

Lunchboxer

We have nothing BF left to burn..in fact,..that last jersey I was wishing I had back..I could of cut it up and redesigned it for jersey's for my dogs!!!

I kept mine because it was only because I payed good money for that Jersey and hoping it might increase in value. But if he plays a QTR for the Bears Im burning it. Damn thing is losing value.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing that sucks is my Dad has a BF signed jersey. That thing is dropping in value faster than Kodak Stock!

L

Lunchboxer

If Favre goes to the Bears, then the .000001 percent of my being that still likes him will be gone forever.

Your forgetting the BF lovers. Those people will follow him regard less what team hes on.

Only people that will like him are the nutjobs at the BF Board.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
All I see in this is "The source" said this and "The Source" said that. the jist was the Bears aren't interested and Favre wouldn't come out of retirement anyway. Sounds like a desperate sports analyst to me.

Favre really casts a long shadow.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a life long Packer fan who grew up in Chicago, I've already gotten this info texted to me numerous times by all my Bears fans friends. They didn't seem too amused when I told them I would like to see it happen...to see all the sore loser Bears fans who constantly told me Favre sucked while he was lighting them up as a Packer now cheering for him would greatly satisfy a sick part of my brain. He accomplished miraculous things as a Packer...and all the while they said he sucked. He's an old and washed-up shell of his former self now...and they would be rooting for him. Priceless...:devilish:
If you ever want that sick part of your brain taken care of, let me know.
I have a rusty old saw and a pair of pliers around here somewhere.
You can trust me. I'm a doctor. Yeah, I even have my own diploma which I made up myself.
Don't let the letters in crayon throw you off.

Reaction score
Seriously there is NO WAY in hell that old fart is going to play again. Does anyone really think he could learn Martz's complex offense that quickly? And would he really want to play in the cold weather in Chicago? I bet Bus Cook and ole Brent thought lets put this rumor out there and watch the shitstorm it creates!

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You really believe everything the media reports? Anyways stop over blowing this, ORIGINAL POSTER.

It says he would listen, but his answer could be he is staying retired. So he takes a call. What is wrong with taking a call??

What is he suppose to do, ignore them. I think anybody in the business would take a call....not that he would do anything with it. Stop with this "he hates the organization" crap. And stop believing some stupid article. He has created a lot of his own media in the years past, but this year, the media is seeking him out.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, Peter King created a story then squashed it minutes later about Favre. I find it hilarious you hate the guy, but seem so friggin obsessed with him. It is hilarious. I'm not even this obsessed with anybody else in life.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fans' reacton to Favre being a Bear after the Christmas game (at 5:51):

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Just picture the Refs and the Jaguars as Favre and the Bears.

You think it is funny officials getting pegged by beer bottles, classy.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Not gonna happen. I mean I know Lovie hates the Packers with a burning passion but not even he would stoop this low IMO. They have to stick with who knows the offense at this point and depend heavily on the defense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like anybody will do anything to bring his name up. He's done, can we stop talking about him now?

Texans need a QB, then comes Favre's name, Bears, let's bring up Favre's name.

The article also said they haven't contacted him so who cares? Can we please stop bringing his name up everywhere?
Yeah, and did anybody besides me even bother to read the linked article or the quote I copied and past from it where Lovie Smith says they won't bother?
Go ahead. Go back to page one and scroll back up to #16 to take a look.
I'll wait.

Members online

Latest posts