Farve denies will talk to Bears

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He really hates the Packer organization doesn't he?... If he comes back for another division rival, he will officially be the biggest P.O.S. to ever wear a Packers jersey. WTF is wrong with him?

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess he trying to get another record: He's making the rounds in the division. Play for Bears this year and backs up Stafford next year in Detroit. Only QB to play for every team in a division: Brett Favre. It's sad the guy has turned in to the NFL version of a $2 truck stop hooker. :roflmao:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind. I'm pretty sure this will secure the Pick 6 record for Charles Woodson next time we face the Bears.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Of course, there is the little issue of Brett Favre making it out of the stadium alive after the game.:speechless:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I highly doubt this would ever happen...

"IF" he did sign with them, I am pretty confident that maybe 50% of Packer fans that are Brett fans, would really have issues with this..

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fans' reacton to Favre being a Bear after the Christmas game (at 5:51):

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Just picture the Refs and the Jaguars as Favre and the Bears.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lovie Smith said they aren't signing anyone. They are going with who they have.
Yup and here's the quote to prove it:
A call to Bears general manager Jerry Angelo was not immediately returned, but coach Lovie Smith dismissed the idea on Monday of adding a new quarterback.
"That's our group," Smith said of the three quarterbacks on the Bears' roster. "We're going to make improvements with our group. We're not looking on the outside. We won't have a quarterback tryout or anything like that."
My own random thoughts on this:
Besides, how quickly can Fail get a bunch of high school boys together to throw to?
Perfect since he can miss training camp.
The Bears may suck but they are not that stupid or desperate.

Duvlek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if he wants to play, cool. ..his time playing with the packers ended years ago, why be upset if he plays for another team even within the division, i look at it as he prolly jus wants to play in lambeau field one more time (cant be mad about dat) and if he wants to get ruff'd up playing behind dat OLine in chicago, dats on him, . ..packers already won division and focus'd on gettin home field clinched in da playoffs...

D

Dan115

Yup and here's the quote to prove it:
A call to Bears general manager Jerry Angelo was not immediately returned, but coach Lovie Smith dismissed the idea on Monday of adding a new quarterback.
"That's our group," Smith said of the three quarterbacks on the Bears' roster. "We're going to make improvements with our group. We're not looking on the outside. We won't have a quarterback tryout or anything like that."
My own random thoughts on this:
Besides, how quickly can Fail get a bunch of high school boys together to throw to?
Perfect since he can miss training camp.
The Bears may suck but they are not that stupid or desperate.

Angelo is on the phone with Bus Cook. LOL

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he did do this, and ended up ruining the Packers' season by beating them, everything Favre should be eliminated from Green Bay. No Packers Hall of Fame for him, no Ring of Honor, rename Brett Favre Pass, give #4 to a practice squad member. Right now everything's cool with how it ended because his "revenge" was very short-lived and actually backfired last year. But if he did beat us... I'd lose it.

D

Dan115

If he did do this, and ended up ruining the Packers' season by beating them, everything Favre should be eliminated from Green Bay. No Packers Hall of Fame for him, no Ring of Honor, rename Brett Favre Pass, give #4 to a practice squad member. Right now everything's cool with how it ended because his "revenge" was very short-lived and actually backfired last year. But if he did beat us... I'd lose it.

This would wake up the Packers D more than Capers can.

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a life long Packer fan who grew up in Chicago, I've already gotten this info texted to me numerous times by all my Bears fans friends. They didn't seem too amused when I told them I would like to see it happen...to see all the sore loser Bears fans who constantly told me Favre sucked while he was lighting them up as a Packer now cheering for him would greatly satisfy a sick part of my brain. He accomplished miraculous things as a Packer...and all the while they said he sucked. He's an old and washed-up shell of his former self now...and they would be rooting for him. Priceless...:devilish:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a life long Packer fan who grew up in Chicago, I've already gotten this info texted to me numerous times by all my Bears fans friends. They didn't seem too amused when I told them I would like to see it happen...to see all the sore loser Bears fans who constantly told me Favre sucked while he was lighting them up as a Packer now cheering for him would greatly satisfy a sick part of my brain. He accomplished miraculous things as a Packer...and all the while they said he sucked. He's an old and washed-up shell of his former self now up now...and they would be rooting for him. Priceless...:devilish:

If he signed, I wonder how many #4 Bears jerseys would be sold? My guess, it'll be their most popular jersey. :poop:

Members online

Latest posts