Far As I'm Concerned...

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll just say that as far as I'm concerned the pack won last night's game...

What I do want to point out is that this is a perfect example of why the team needs to make TD's rather than settle for FG's when in scoring position.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MM needs to have this game marked with an ** just like the instant replay game

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL is officially of the owners, by the owners and for the owners, unless anyone is wondering.

poepoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, nevermind the fact it was a couple HORRIBLE calls which allowed GB to take the lead in the first place. There were 24 penalties for over 250 yds, none of which were consistent. The entire game was a wash, and the injustice started WAY before the last play.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, nevermind the fact it was a couple HORRIBLE calls which allowed GB to take the lead in the first place. There were 24 penalties for over 250 yds, none of which were consistent. The entire game was a wash, and the injustice started WAY before the last play.
Actually 28 penalties, with 4 declined. Even the "questionable" call of pass interference on 3rd down that eventually gave us the TD was actually pass interference, when watched in slo mo. And both of the calls regarding ball placement were clearly wrong--the one that overturned Jennings' TD should have given us the first down; the stop on Rogers also was a first down. Yeah, it was a wash--a whitewash .

HansGruber

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Waaaaaaahhhh!!!

Yeah, the Packers totally got jobbed out of like 10 TDs last night. It should have been 48-10. But we all know the refs made a ton of bad calls in the first half that cost the Packers this game.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Waaaaaaahhhh!!!

Yeah, the Packers totally got jobbed out of like 10 TDs last night. It should have been 48-10. But we all know the refs made a ton of bad calls in the first half that cost the Packers this game.

Actually they made a bunch of calls in the fourth quarter that cost us the game but nice try dude.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what is a shame about this game?
The Packers went out and completely stunk in up in the 1st half on offense (the defense was great though).
They then went out in a very tough place to play and completely turned this game around. There was no fluke in this either.
The Packers went out there and beat their ***** and unlike when we got it handed to us by the 49rs and knew it, Seattle fans want to pretend they somehow got a W here. Carroll running up and down the field like he just won the SB.

What a joke.

What's not a joke is that DB that took the cheapshot on Jennings 30 yards down the field. That ***** should get fined and suspended. He's nothing but a vulture capitalizing on a refs that don't have a clue what's going on out there.

Legion of Boom my ***.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL is officially of the owners, by the owners and for the owners, unless anyone is wondering.

We have 300,000 owners.... best as I can tell nothing says we can't contact other owners....

Members online

Latest posts