1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by leopardmech, Jan 19, 2005.

1. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In my Fantasy, football is played by beautiful naked women and I have a front row seat to watch all the....................What do you mean that isn't the type of Fantasy Football you meant whose fantasy is it?.

:lol: :lol:

Later
    Leopardmech
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Does that mean there is half naked men cheering on the sideline? Is that what you have the front row seat for??
  3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Now that was a low blow. I won't pay any attention to it however seeing that it came from a silk short wearing soccer pansie. :lol: OOps that almost sounded like a personal attack. :twisted:

Later
    Leopardmech
  4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey hey no personal attacks, ok well coming from leo and a select few I can brush them off... So silk shorts, is that what you are picturing your cheerleader men in... that's kinda crazy... don't need to get so elaborate on the forum, just keep thst kinda stuff on your hard drive! :cheerleader:
  5. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't do that at work, last year a few inappropriate emails were found in my inbox and I had my computer access taken away for 1 month. You know the Army is getting soft when that happens.

Later
    Leopardmech
  6. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I was at the store and I started to look at the magazine rack.I saw that they have a mag. out for fantasy football for the AFL. Heck,most people don't know any of them a round here where I live. :roll: