Fantasy Football 2009.

lambeauharrier

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this might be early but oh well.
just a general thread to talk about how ur team is doingg and other stuff like trades :)

i recently traded brian westbrook for aaron rodgers. good trade?
i thought it was, especially with westbrooks injury problems.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to revive this thread because I dont want to start another but I am sure a lot of people on this board do FF. Hopefully we can get a weekly chat about fantasy players for the week.

I have in my lineup for the week:
QB - Philip Rivers
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
RB - Kevin Smith
WR - Chansi Stuckey
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Greg Jennings
TE - Visanthe Shiancoe
K - Mason Crosby
DST - Vikings

I am slated to get 117 points according to NFL.com as they all are facing favorable matchups for this week. I also have Leon Washington, Thomas Jones, Favre, John Carlson, and Brandon Marshall for my reserves but I dont believe they will give more points than my current set-up.

If anyone wants to critique this set-up or add their's for critiquing please feel free to do so. I promise my feelings wont be hurt. ;)

OP
OP
lambeauharrier

lambeauharrier

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats your record Bad93? can i call you that? :)

my starting team this week was

Arodge
reggie bush
mjd (YESS!)
colston
larry fitz
vincent jackson
owen daniels
john carney
and packers D

i scored 123 points, but if i'd started pierre thomas i would have got 144. LOL.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am undefeated so far but only amassed 89 points for this past weekend. I was on pins and needles as my opponent had Garcon from IND and he only needed 6 more points to tie me.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3-0 in my league. But do to some issues with the admin and how it ws created we have a very limited bench and tight roster requirements. Needless to say, week 5 is going to be hell for me. Forte and P. Thomas are on byes, and that leaves me with Moreno. I'm going to have to drop those 2, or just take a loss because I can only carry 3 rb's.

Think I have WR issues too. Might have to drop Driver, Wayne, or Steve Smith (NYG).

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is an awesome WR lineup all of those guys save Smith are week in and week out great fantasy plays. My opinion on the backs would be that just find a starting RB or see if you can craft a trade with someone else for another RB.

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fantasy overload

I 'm managing 24 fantasy teams this season which takes up quite a lot of my spare time. In fact it takes up quite a lot of my unspare time too.

Through week 8 I had an overall win ratio of 53.1% which makes me wonder if that record would be any worse if I'd just autodrafted and then left them alone rather than spend hundreds of hours watching game film and poring over spreadsheets.

:dontknow:

Members online

Latest posts