Fantary Sports Girl... Who cares what she really has to say LOL

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYqj2vwqkqY]YouTube - Fantasy Sports Girl: NFL Draft Preview - Packers[/ame]

I wasn't really listening to hear talk but this should be the norm when listening to all NFL information. SMALLER SHIRT PLEASE!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to guess that she is reading straight from a script that someone is holding up in front of her. Luckily, the Packers got a hot girl compared to some of the other draft reports for other teams...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's so clear that she's reading something, it's actually funny. But hey, she's kinda doing okay, if you think that girls like that usually have 0 talent (at acting ;))

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so clear that she's reading something, it's actually funny. But hey, she's kinda doing okay, if you think that girls like that usually have 0 talent (at acting ;))

I was going more on the negative side of talent... But I will be visiting that site much more often now! :devil:

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
she is good looking, but I think we coulda done better

hahah, can always do better, but which super model is going to read for random up-and-coming sports fantasy blog. The owner probably is going to his local strip joint, find a girl with the "correct" measurements, and paying her to read a few lines of fantasy football information. :yes:

But yes, our girl could definitely be better...

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She reminds me of all the weather girls on TV out here in California, doesn't really know what she's talking about, and is clearly reading a script. Get her away from the teleprompter and she couldn't spell Green Bay Packers. Hahaha. Looks good with those ******* pushed up though.

Members online

Latest posts