Fan reaction to no. 4 at Lambeau

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious how brett will be welcomed by packer fans? I think he will get alot of love but you guys would know alot more about that than me so any input?:dontknow:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious how brett will be welcomed by packer fans? I think he will get alot of love but you guys would know alot more about that than me so any input?:dontknow:

It'll be 50-50 just like the nation, I would assume. Also, Packers fans tend to be a bit more classy than yer average urban NFL fan, so I would expect a significant amount of respect and adulation for #4.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Frankly, I think the balance has shifted more to around 30/70 in favor of Thompson. I don't know anybody that isn't pissed about what he's doing.

I expect Brett to be roundly booed.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be 50-50 just like the nation, I would assume. Also, Packers fans tend to be a bit more classy than yer average urban NFL fan, so I would expect a significant amount of respect and adulation for #4.
! have never seen classy and packer fans in the same story line before:stinker: Watch the videos on youtube and he is still loved in Green bay. The Three stooges are the ones that will look bad if the vikings win

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, I think the balance has shifted more to around 30/70 in favor of Thompson. I don't know anybody that isn't pissed about what he's doing.

I expect Brett to be roundly booed.
May depend on the amount of paint thinner consumed by packer fans:happy0005:

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe me queens fans, you WILL experience a time when Favre rips your heart out at the last moment, and you'll end up scratching your head, with no logical answer as to how and why that could happen. He WILL throw to the wrong colored jersey at the worst possible time.

You will then know the love/hate.

I'd boo him If I was there 'cause he's a Vqueen. He's the enemy. It's that simple. Him being a liar doesn't help his case.

Heck, I boo'd him through the tv after the debacle against the Giants in the playoffs, and he was one of the good guys.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe me queens fans, you WILL experience a time when Favre rips your heart out at the last moment, and you'll end up scratching your head, with no logical answer as to how and why that could happen. He WILL throw to the wrong colored jersey at the worst possible time.

You will then know the love/hate.

I'd boo him If I was there 'cause he's a Vqueen. He's the enemy. It's that simple. Him being a liar doesn't help his case.

Heck, I boo'd him through the tv after the debacle against the Giants in the playoffs, and he was one of the good guys.
6-0 I would assume the only hearts getting ripped out is packer fans to this point.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
6-0 I would assume the only hearts getting ripped out is packer fans to this point.

Since 98 our hearts were ripped out about every other year

2001 Rams
2002 Atlanta
2003 Eagles
2004 Vikings
2007 Giants

Here is hoping you DONT get your heart ripped out..

Seriously I do mean that

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the NFL and I don't go on a suicide watch either way.So far so good with favre at the helm so I expect them to win the North because the pieces are in place and just about everybody in the country thinks so too but I am suppose to listen to packer fans who say otherwise? Watch ESPN and sounds like most are on board with The Vikings as North champions this year. Let the chips fall where they may.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When did the wheels come off that NY Jet juggernaut that Favre was piloting last year? And you remember those comments his teammates made about him after the season? Ouch! Any cold weather games for the Vikes in December? Old Brett is old Brett. Let's see how those bones hold up for all 16 games instead of 6.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett only has a few non dome games this year, the December Soldier Field will be fun to watch. But then again, old bones don't do so well on astroturf either, so either way he goes downhill at the end of the season.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha, you sound like a broken record. That crystal ball theory keeps getting better everytime i hear it. We will just have to wait and see and since the packers won't make the playoffs IMO should we decide that Aaron rodgers just can't take his team to the playoffs if that happens?

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha, you sound like a broken record. That crystal ball theory keeps getting better everytime i hear it. We will just have to wait and see and since the packers won't make the playoffs IMO should we decide that Aaron rodgers just can't take his team to the playoffs if that happens?

At least Aaron has another 100 years to worry about the playoffs. You've go a one trick pony.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When did the wheels come off that NY Jet juggernaut that Favre was piloting last year? And you remember those comments his teammates made about him after the season? Ouch! Any cold weather games for the Vikes in December? Old Brett is old Brett. Let's see how those bones hold up for all 16 games instead of 6.
All on brett for the jets closing out the season on a bad note Huh? So since the packers who were terrible last year is that on Err'on Rodgers? You clowns crack me up

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least Aaron has another 100 years to worry about the playoffs. You've go a one trick pony.
We won the division with journey man gus ferotte and t -jack so the gap is wide between the slackers and vikings.:happy0005:

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won the division with journey man gus ferotte and t -jack so the gap is wide between the slackers and vikings.:happy0005:

At least the Pack has a future. If you are resting so much on your one missing link, what are you going to do after that? I'd rather be at the bottom of the division this year than get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs and then have to start all over at QB next year like the hapless Vikes.

Members online

Latest posts