Fan Fest ticket needed

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted this in the "Packer" area too. I screwed up and missed the deadline to get one.
If anyone has an extra one, pleas PM me!
Thanks!

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem. I don't have the tickets in hand yet. I put in for 6 and they billed my credit card for them, but I have not received them yet.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem. I don't have the tickets in hand yet. I put in for 6 and they billed my credit card for them, but I have not received them yet.
Ok Jamie!
I'm surprised you didn't get them yet.........they said everyone SHOULD get them by the 11th i believe. I would say if they don't arrive by you in the next couple of days, you should maybe contact the Packer ticket office and make sure they were sent to you. If you got billed, that means you should get them.

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It says on the Packers website that they will be mailed by the 11th. I just checked my mail today and still nothing? I'll let you know when/if I get them.

Thanks, Jamie.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It says on the Packers website that they will be mailed by the 11th. I just checked my mail today and still nothing? I'll let you know when/if I get them.

Thanks, Jamie.
OK Jamie!
I wasn't 100% sure. I'm glad you checked into it.
Thanks again!
Yup! You were right! I went to the Packers site, and what you said was correct! I must have misread it!

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Cheesey,
I rec'd my tickets today. If you would like one please let me know. I may have one more extra one if anybody else might need one please let me know.

Thanks, Jamie.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Cheesey,
I rec'd my tickets today. If you would like one please let me know. I may have one more extra one if anybody else might need one please let me know.

Thanks, Jamie.
Yup!
I'm gonna PM you now!

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Cheesey,
I'm not sure if you got my PM, but I received your check and sent the ticket. I would expect you should receive it today or tommorow.

Thanks, Jamie.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Cheesey,
I'm not sure if you got my PM, but I received your check and sent the ticket. I would expect you should receive it today or tommorow.

Thanks, Jamie.
THANK YOU Jamie!!!
It arrived safe and sound here today!!!(Friday)
See ya at the Fest!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts