Fan Behavior Policy Coming from Commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8169916?MSNHPHMA

The article discusses bad behavior and drunkeness. Goodell is attempting to prevent a ban on alcohol at games by coming up with a policy.

Near the end of the article it says:

"Thankfully, not every stadium becomes Thunderdome when an opposing fan steps foot in it. God bless Lambeau Field.

My friend Dan attended the NFC Championship game in Green Bay in his Eli Manning jersey. Not only did he emerge unscathed, he received a grudging Midwestern respect for making the trek and for the gritty performance of his team.

Check out this news report on how Giants fans were greeted in Green Bay. And not one woman implored to expose her breasts.

Oh, that all NFL cities could be Green Bay."

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that as well. It is great to see that GB fans are so highly regarded.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, but I wouldn't discourage women from exposing their breasts. :D

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed.

If anything I think we need more booze and more breasts.

The two go hand in hand. It would also boost stadium morale.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

Agreed.

The two go hand in hand. It would also boost stadium morale.
If you want to see a bunch of "boobs", just go to Minnesota and watch the Vikings play.

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

Agreed.

The two go hand in hand.

Do you realize the pun you just made...lol

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

Then go to a strip club!! :)

I still believe in morals and values and now a days you dont find to much of this.

Are you insinuating that because I love chicken breasts on white bread that I don't have morals and/or values?

BTW, I don't frequent strip clubs and don't plan on it anytime soon. I think I'll spend most evenings at home with my wife and 2 kids, k? Thanks

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

I still believe in morals and values and now a days you dont find to much of this.

Warning all young males - strippers lie.

Strippers lie???? when did that start??? Next thing you know you will tell me that those infomercials lie and I don't have to call within the next 15 minutes to get 8 free ounces of instant hair restoring gell and a citrus air freshener.

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

Warning all young males - strippers lie.

Ya know now that I think of it I bet when I paid that girl for all those lapdances when I was younger she wasn't working her way through medical school. It probably wasn't her lifelong dream to "fix like cancer and stuff" like she claimed. In fact I bet she was just some girl with great boobs, no brain and a drug problem who though she could get a couple of bucks out of me!!

Oh well it was still worth it.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The article discusses bad behavior and drunkeness. Goodell is attempting to prevent a ban on alcohol at games by coming up with a policy.

"Thankfully, not every stadium becomes Thunderdome when an opposing fan steps foot in it. God bless Lambeau Field.

My friend Dan attended the NFC Championship game in Green Bay in his Eli Manning jersey. Not only did he emerge unscathed, he received a grudging Midwestern respect for making the trek and for the gritty performance of his team.

Check out this news report on how Giants fans were greeted in Green Bay. And not one woman implored to expose her breasts.

LOL> That columnist obviously wasn't by the opposing teams' buses when they came rolling in. Packers fans routinely line up along the road out of the stadium and moon opposing teams...

"Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique sendoff."
- Coach Tony Dungy
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1963829

In all seriousness, Packer fans have always been civil to me at Vikings games, both in Lambeau and at the dome. And Minnesota fans are cordial to the Packer fans as well. Those Giants fans were just shocked that people can watch football without being Richard Craniums, since that is what they are like at home games...

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who gets arrested at Lambeau Field??

Last year the Press Gazette broke it down.

Males under 25 who were intoxicated.

Jerks who don't know when or how to shut up.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

Sic em Heathie. :pop:

LOL...For all those woman that strip that say they can make a good living, what about an honest living? One where your clothes stay on? I wouldnt care if I was dirt poor I wouldnt ever lower myself to take my clothes off in front of a bunch of horney men. I still believe this is something sacred between a man and woman who are in a serious relationship, not for the whole world to see. I am so glad that I was brought up in a good home.

Now if men want to frequent these clubs when they are single as much as I would be against it, it is better to do it when you are NOT with anyone, unless the lady you are dating is into this thing to then go for it. To each their own I guess. But if your in a relationship with someone that is against it, then your disrespecting her.

I have more respect for myself then to take my clothes off in front of just anyone. But again this is just my view point it maybe no one elses here.

Just putting in my two cents is all. :)

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

LOL> That columnist obviously wasn't by the opposing teams' buses when they came rolling in. Packers fans routinely line up along the road out of the stadium and moon opposing teams...

"Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique sendoff."
- Coach Tony Dungy
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1963829

In all seriousness, Packer fans have always been civil to me at Vikings games, both in Lambeau and at the dome. And Minnesota fans are cordial to the Packer fans as well. Those Giants fans were just shocked that people can watch football without being Richard Craniums, since that is what they are like at home games...

No, it's 'cause the Giants fans watch their team play in Philly each year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
wpr said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

LOL...For all those woman that strip that say they can make a good living, what about an honest living? One where your clothes stay on? I wouldnt care if I was dirt poor I wouldnt ever lower myself to take my clothes off in front of a bunch of horney men. I still believe this is something sacred between a man and woman who are in a serious relationship, not for the whole world to see. I am so glad that I was brought up in a good home.

Now if men want to frequent these clubs when they are single as much as I would be against it, it is better to do it when you are NOT with anyone, unless the lady you are dating is into this thing to then go for it. To each their own I guess. But if your in a relationship with someone that is against it, then your disrespecting her.

I have more respect for myself then to take my clothes off in front of just anyone. But again this is just my view point it maybe no one elses here.

And if a male is a stripper he is allowed to be on american idol..And isnt booted off..

Double standard BIG TIME..

******, **********..Strippers...All same thing but all people complain about or have an opinion on is the "bad" women

Heather don't take my rant the wrong way..

Just there is a double standard for the two and you brought the point up for me is all

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
wpr said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
NDPackerFan said:
I love breasts.

And if a male is a stripper he is allowed to be on american idol..And isnt booted off..

Double standard BIG TIME..

******, **********..Strippers...All same thing but all people complain about or have an opinion on is the "bad" women

Heather don't take my rant the wrong way..

Just there is a double standard for the two and you brought the point up for me is all

I get what you are saying LT, thanks for the point. I believe stripping is wrong period weather it be a man or woman. Sorry if I just put it towards woman. I wouldnt go see a man strip if you paid me to, I can see a man strip anytime at home and that be my husband. :) GO EDDER!! LOL I know that woman get most of the bad rap, and it should include men as well. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts