Family Night on NFL Network

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PRINT THIS STORY

Posted at 11:22 on Aug. 01, 2005

Packers scrimmage draws NFL Network, Sharpe

When the Green Bay Packers line up Friday night at sold-out Lambeau Field for a scrimmage that doesn

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news for us out of staters. Now if they broadcast it in high definition too, I'll be able to have the icing on the cake too :mrgreen:

But I'm thrilled just to be able to see it. If any arizona residents see it, they'll be shocked to see how a Packer scrimmage can draw almost twice as many fans as a Cardinal regular season game, that averaged around 37,000 last year.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question for everyone ---

If you don't have the NFL Channel - does anyone know of any SAT coords we could use?

Let me know, please

- Thanks

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our local watering hole has the NFL channel for people who don't have it in their home. A lot of people go there to watch the games etc. If you don't drink alcohol as a lot of people don't ,you can always drink sodas.

faninOz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those of you who are able to watch this either at the scrimmage or on TV please report in detail for those of us who can't due to things like living in another country. Not NFL network Down Under unfortunately.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
faninOz said:
Those of you who are able to watch this either at the scrimmage or on TV please report in detail for those of us who can't due to things like living in another country. Not NFL network Down Under unfortunately.
Also - IF POSSIBLE _ Can anyone with TiVO and a DVD Recorder - get this guy (or anyone else) a copy of this game? Can anyone make that happen?

For the Indy area - we'll be at our Headquarters in Castleton at the FOX watching of hi=def digital

C'mon down!

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now this is getting somewhere. We just need to find that person with the dvd recorder and tape every match this season and send it to europe aswell. I've been trying for the last couple of weeks to find a way to watch the games, ranging from Directtv, nfl network, fox, you name it. It would seem that its just not possible to get anything to Denmark. We get 1 random game each week and thats about it. If anyone indeed have a dvd recorder, or better yet someway to upload the games to a ftp server or whatever, Id be more than happy. Infact, I'd buy you guys a cold one if you happen to drop by Denmark.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Core said:
...If anyone indeed have a dvd recorder, or better yet someway to upload the games to a ftp server or whatever, Id be more than happy.

In fact, I'd buy you guys a cold one if you happen to drop by Denmark.
I'll be right over.... I'm familiar with the area... used to live on the Mosel in southwestern West Germany, back in the day.... :shock: :roll: :D Can you provide pics of local St. Pauly girl types... please! Inquiring Members want to know! :!:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carol K, I wish I was going to it, but I think my cousin is. I dont even know if he is ever on this forum. I think he useally might go to a different one. How do (or did) you get tix for this game?

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Core said:
...If anyone indeed have a dvd recorder, or better yet someway to upload the games to a ftp server or whatever, Id be more than happy.

I'll be right over.... I'm familiar with the area... used to live on the Mosel in southwestern West Germany, back in the day.... :shock: :roll: :D Can you provide pics of local St. Pauly girl types... please! Inquiring Members want to know! :!:

Focus.. focus on getting the games to europe :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Core said:
IPBprez said:
Core said:

Focus.. focus on getting the games to europe :lol:
It's ALL relative, my friend... Ya just don't sit there with an empty glass watchin' "The Packers"... now do we?

ROFLMAO!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things are getting better for some us. I remember when in the eighties when you could call long distance to get the Packer "broadcast" and put it on speakerphone.

Don't forget our service people!! They have limited access to the net and I know from personal experience how much watching a game when they get a chance can mean to them.

By the way I will need some of the games this year. So anyone willing to discuss making additional copies or shipping at my expense so I can make copies and return the recording at my expense- please PM me.

Some of us have a real thirst for Packer football and now the offseason drought is over.

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prez, faninoz, and Core I will be glad to tape the scrimmage as I don't have a DVD recorder. I could send it to Prez who could copy and forward it to the next person and so on. If you get a way to see it Prez then I would just send it to Core who could forward it to faninoz.

Darn, wish I had a DVD recorder and a DVD rewrite. Hmmmmm

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Prez, faninoz, and Core I will be glad to tape the scrimmage as I don't have a DVD recorder. I could send it to Prez who could copy and forward it to the next person and so on. If you get a way to see it Prez then I would just send it to Core who could forward it to faninoz.

Darn, wish I had a DVD recorder and a DVD rewrite. Hmmmmm

I can't believe these guy's don't have Directv and NFL Sunday ticket.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan, where are you going to watch it? I'm in Chandler and can't find anyplace with the NFL network.

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kuston said:
ArizonaPackerFan, where are you going to watch it? I'm in Chandler and can't find anyplace with the NFL network.

How come you guy's don't have Directv and the NFL Sunday ticket???

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Steel Wheels said:
kuston said:

How come you guy's don't have Directv and the NFL Sunday ticket???

DISH Network is better!!

The Dish Network doesn't carry the NFL Sunday ticket....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That is true, we do not carry the Sunday Ticket, yet. After 2007 there is strong belief that will change :)

btw, everyone knows its you that is the 'hidden' person on the forums lol

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does the Sunday Ticket have to do with the NFL Network? I want to watch tomorrow's practice with the Bills on the NFL Network.

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kuston said:
What does the Sunday Ticket have to do with the NFL Network? I want to watch tomorrow's practice with the Bills on the NFL Network.

If you had the NFL Sunday ticket you get NFL network with it.

How do you watch the Packer games during the regular season???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts