Falcon fan here

southernracer240

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Falcon fan here. There is not a great Falcon forum that I've found. And I greatly admire how loyal and classy Packer fans are so I thought Ide join. I like the Packers fine Ive just always been a Falcon fan since they are my home state team lol. If I decided to have two favorite NFL teams it would be the Falcons and the Packers lol. I look forward to chatting with yall.

God Bless

Mike

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

a couple questions

How is Matt Ryan coming along in your opinion?
How do you feel about Vick being successful this season?
Do you remember Favre being on the falcons? If so any stories to share that you might remember?
Last question, What would you identify as your biggest weakness on the Falcons?

OP
OP
S

southernracer240

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

No Falcon forums? You're welcome here!

The only Falcon forum I found they were busy bashing each other and not even talking about football lol.

Welcome man! I gotta say, your team looks pretty good right now.
We may decide who'll be #1 in the NFC when we meet at your home.

Yeah the Falcons look good right now. But as any Falcon fan knows its still early enough for the Falcons to mess it up some how lol.

Welcome!

a couple questions

How is Matt Ryan coming along in your opinion?
How do you feel about Vick being successful this season?
Do you remember Favre being on the falcons? If so any stories to share that you might remember?
Last question, What would you identify as your biggest weakness on the Falcons?

I think Matt is coming along decent. I don't mind Vick being successful long as hes learned from his mistake. I just wish it was not with the Eagles lol I cant stand the Eagles. I don't really remember Favre with the Falcons since I was not watching much NFL then (raised a college fan became NFL fan much later) plus I was like 5 years old then lol. So far it seems like our biggest weakness seems to be Pennsylvania teams so far this year lol

Members online

Latest posts