1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FA Safety Info

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by crash, Jan 4, 2005.

1. crash

crash Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wondering if anyone could share their views on FA safety's
    1. Dwight Smith from the Buc's
    2. Sammy Knight, Miami
    3. Marlon McCree from Texans
    I know Knight may be getting on but the team did flirt with him for a while back and McCree lost out to Deon Grant at Jax before moving to Houston, dunno mutch bout him or Smith, thoughts anyone?
  2. Pack66

Pack66 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't know much about Smith. Seems like Knigt will be 30 next year. I live in Houston and you don't hear McCree's name very much. I'm not sure if either of these guys has resigned with teir teams yeat but, I like Kennoy Kennedy Den and Gary Baxter Bal, right now he is a CB but projects well at S 6' 2" 215lbs.
  3. slackerbacker

slackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Adrian Wilson, ARI, was probable the best of the bunch, but the Cards have already re-signed him. A number of other good FAs exsist: Knight, Kenoy Kennedy, Den, Chris Hope, Pitt, Gary Baxter and Will Demps @ Bal, and Donovin Darius to name a few. No doubt, GB needs help in the DB field. I like the FAs because they have the NFL experience to be successful.