Expert picks this week

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last qweek we had quite a few "experts" picking GB over NO. We played pretty good. This week, DET is favored by 6.5, though they have only scored 13 points to date. With that the "experts" are still picking DET over GB, for the most part. I know we've struggled but I can't imagine if we do lose it would be by more than 3. Personally I think we have a darn good chance to hand the basement key to our good friends, the Lions.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree I have been picking you guys in my pick 'em pools! Your team seems to own the kitties no matter how bad you guys are!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Last qweek we had quite a few "experts" picking GB over NO. We played pretty good. This week, DET is favored by 6.5, though they have only scored 13 points to date. With that the "experts" are still picking DET over GB, for the most part. I know we've struggled but I can't imagine if we do lose it would be by more than 3. Personally I think we have a darn good chance to hand the basement key to our good friends, the Lions.

I agree. Let's hand it to somebody because the losing is getting really old.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree I have been picking you guys in my pick 'em pools! Your team seems to own the kitties no matter how bad you guys are!

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Personally I think we have a darn good chance to hand the basement key to our good friends, the Lions."

they also have a good chance of handing the keys to us.

we will see what happens in 2 days.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
"Personally I think we have a darn good chance to hand the basement key to our good friends, the Lions."

they also have a good chance of handing the keys to us.

we will see what happens in 2 days.

True, but is it a "darn" good chance? :wink:

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is reason why Detroit is favored... Dome (farve had trouble winning in his prime)... I will be at the game this weekend in Detroit... I think it is going to be tough to be a packer fan...

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you have a really good defensive line against a really bad offensive line, usually the team with the really good defensive line wins.

Actually, now that I think about it the team with the really bad offensive line usually loses even if they are playing a team without a really good defensive line.

Oh well. Losers get to draft first.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canadian packer said:
There is reason why Detroit is favored... Dome (farve had trouble winning in his prime)... I will be at the game this weekend in Detroit... I think it is going to be tough to be a packer fan...

Tougher to be a Lion fan...GOPACK!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts