Everyone's gone

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't know why i have to be the one left behind. I have 5 friends going to the denver green bay game (all traveling sepratly) None of which are greenbay or denver fans. One thing about it though ive let one borrow a greenbay jersey another borrow a green bay hat and another just a green bay shirt so while i will not be at the game my memrobila will be.

One pretty cool thing though is they are all very excited to watch green bay win.

disgruntled in Montana

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt the same way when my sister-in-law (who could care less about football, the tickets were a gift for her girlfriend who was a Bears fan) went to the Packers/Bears game on New Years Eve last season. They left after the 3rd quarter. What a waste.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt the same way when the rapture happened and I was the only one... LEFT BEHIND.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't know why i have to be the one left behind. I have 5 friends going to the denver green bay game (all traveling sepratly) None of which are greenbay or denver fans. One thing about it though ive let one borrow a greenbay jersey another borrow a green bay hat and another just a green bay shirt so while i will not be at the game my memrobila will be.

One pretty cool thing though is they are all very excited to watch green bay win.

disgruntled in Montana
Some friends! They couldn't let you at least come along? Oh well......what can ya do?
datgruntled in Wisconsin :wink:

Members online

Latest posts