Everyday situations and The Belt...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is fast becoming my favorite person on earth. :icon_lol:

All of these are Aaron tweets about the belt, and all of them are awesome.

Yes, of course. Have at it RT @FrMPal @AaronRodgers12 Is the championship belt an appropriate gesture in response to success on a math test?

Jesus wore the 1st championship belt i heard RT @revbrp @AaronRodgers12 As a pastor, should I finish the Sunday message and put on the belt?

With a great belt comes great responsibility... RT @QUEEN_IBBY @AaronRodgers12 Can chicks wear the belt too? Or is it just a guy thing?

Well worth it RT @lukereuter41 @AaronRodgers12 getting a dentition for doing the belt in the middle of class after getting a 100%

As Kirk Gibson rounded the bases after his HR in the WS in '88 he only had the use of one arm, but it was a sweet one arm belt he put on

With pride RT @juniorwalkrob @AaronRodgers12 just fed a homeless man. Told him no matter his circumstances, he can still wear the belt

Gross, ur belt privileges are temporarily revoked RT @JJQuickie85 @aaronrodgers12 I just took a dump and I gave the toilet "the Belt"

Not cool to do the belt during jazzercise ladies.

Guys, loading up the bar on the decline bench and pumping out two reps will wearing a weight belt n tank top...also not belt worthy

So I put it to you, PackerForum, have you used the belt yet to celebrate something in your life? Would Aaron approve?

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been doing the belt to all the naysayers who told me the Pack would never win the Super Bowl at work...

I've yet to do anything that would be 'putting on the belt' worthy in real life yet...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The night before the super bowl and my brother in law would do the belt every time he bowled a strike.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, I did it too! I made some chicken parm, thought I messed it up but it turned out to be the best damn chicken parm I ever had in my life. After tasting that, I did the Belt celebration.

I also have been doing that at my TV every time Aaron and the Packers get a TD.

I also do the Predator pose every time Clay gets a sack or makes a big play.

It never ceases to amaze me how much influence these guys have on us. Oh what power! Use your powers for good, Packers! If they make me do the funky chicken dance, I swear!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, I did it too! I made some chicken parm, thought I messed it up but it turned out to be the best damn chicken parm I ever had in my life. After tasting that, I did the Belt celebration.

I also have been doing that at my TV every time Aaron and the Packers get a TD.

I also do the Predator pose every time Clay gets a sack or makes a big play.

It never ceases to amaze me how much influence these guys have on us. Oh what power! Use your powers for good, Packers! If they make me do the funky chicken dance, I swear!

That is a definite must!

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put on the belt all the time. I parked my truck the other day perfectly in the center of the space. I got out, took a look at my sweet parking job and BOOM Championship Belt! I was watching The Rite with some friends and I predicted that something would happen. Five seconds later, it did and I celebrated with some championship belt action. My friend was cracking up pretty hard.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The monday after the packers won the SB, during bowling league whenever I bowled a strike I did the belt on the approach. Yeah it was pretty awesome lol

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
After delivering a "This is why you suck, and make bad decisions; Here's how you can suck less, and make less sucky decisions" report to a room full of VPs, and they thank you for it.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got pulled over last night on my way home from work, IL State Cop... Speeding. Talked my way out of it, he gave me a warning. As he walked away I did a "Mini Belt"...

I am in IL after all. Lord knows the tickets would have rained down on me had he seen it AND been a Bears fan. In all actuality I'd probably be sitting in a jail cell right now, if both of those scenario's had been true...

But they didn't, I'm ticket free and STILL rocking the belt!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if The Belt will be part of an ad. Probably with A-rod in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts