Euro 2012

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well Ballotelli took his shirt off and strutted against Germany. He then got the pants beat off of him against Spain. I guess they call that poetic justice.:p

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well Ballotelli took his shirt off and strutted against Germany. He then got the pants beat off of him against Spain. I guess they call that poetic justice.:p

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hope the next time he at least keeps his jockstrap and boots on.:roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah i was kind of similar i only turned it on at 52 mins, apparently Spain won suprise suprise. Nothing of interest to me really, apart from Torres and Mata scoring but the game was over long before then.:rolleyes:

I did not watch a single minute and it looks like that I did not miss anything interesting.?!
Congratulations Spain and now let's concentrate on Premier League and Bundesliga football. ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I did not watch a single minute and it looks like that I did not miss anything interesting.?!
Congratulations Spain and now let's concentrate on Premier League and Bundesliga football. ;)

Nothing really apart from the players with their kids at the end.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Apparently Ballotelli was in the Italian changing room throwing toys out of this pram at the same time.;)

Members online

Latest posts