ESPN'S MICHAEL SMITH: DRIVER WANTS OUT OF GREEN BAY

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw on ESPN's Draft Special and Michael Smith said that Driver has asked reportedly asked Ted Thompson to either trade him or release him.

He also said that more teams are getting in on the Walker trade front. He said there is a good chance he'll be somewhere else after the draft.

Just great news upon hearing Brett is returning and after the signing of Charles Woodson. :-?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:
I just saw on ESPN's Draft Special and Michael Smith said that Driver has asked reportedly asked Ted Thompson to either trade him or release him.

He also said that more teams are getting in on the Walker trade front. He said there is a good chance he'll be somewhere else after the draft.

Just great news upon hearing Brett is returning and after the signing of Charles Woodson. :-?

wtf is up with that??? :-?

OP
OP
P

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No guys, I'm dead serious about this. I wouldn't make this up. If you don't believe turn on the Draft Special at 7:30 tonite on ESPN.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
Packersfan43084 said:

HEHE....we said WTF at the same time!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isnt michael smith the chaunce from around the horn?

DD wont cause any problems though, if he does want out, he'll go through the correct channels, and ...TT wont let him go anyway. They'll all have a nice little sitdown, and say ".........................no............" and that will be it.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. I don't believe this either.

I'm sure it's true...My mind's just having trouble excepting that Driver would do such a thing.

Goes to show you, we really don't know any of these people.

Favre to Driver somehow doesn't work for him?!

Maybe he's siding with Walker?

I don't know...I'm totally confused now.

Say it ain't so!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DePack said:
4packgirl said:
Packersfan43084 said:

HEHE....we said WTF at the same time!

DePack...

Giggling like a little school girl is not allowed on this forum...

(No matter how **** 4Packgirl's picture is...damn..check Ryan's Rules of Order..if you don't believe me..!)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
False info or a mistake an name by Smith (it happens)...

Michael Smith said Driver (he meant Walker) wants out of Green Bay and they've begun to shop Walker.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Michael Smith said Driver (he meant Walker) wants out of Green Bay and they've begun to shop Walker.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. You would think that they would have corrected him though...

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that'd be my best guess as well, porky.

and 66, quit picking on depack - giggling like a school girl is ****, right??? :shrug: :wink:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
porky88 said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. You would think that they would have corrected him though...

It'd make him look stupid though. So they just keep going with it. As long as nobody over-reacts everyone new who he was talking about.

Reaction score
R U kidding me, I am not buying Smith's quote. Of all Favre's teammates Driver would be at the top behind henderson to stay. So I am not to sure that this is true. I seen an interview where driver was telling them that Walker wanted out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes it is nice to be a member of Bretts board...you hear things that others do not..

so take this "rumor" as it might be true..

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
that'd be my best guess as well, porky.

and 66, quit picking on depack - giggling like a school girl is ****, right??? :shrug: :wink:

Yeah..

When you do it chick...

But DePack..?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hell no... :puke:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm sure that ******* just got the names mixed up. on cold pizza the other day woodie was talking about peyton manning's chance for another MVP this year and how the team was going to be so much better because of Vinatieir. the thing is, woodie kept saying Archie instead of Peyton. he must have done it 10-12 times and they just let him keep going. smoothness is more important than accuracy anyway.

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i'm sure that ******* just got the names mixed up.

I saw the draft special and when Smith said this. No he didn't screw up the names. Driver wants out because a couple years back they promised to redo his contract and they haven't yet. This is not a joke, TT better not lose DD or we're gonna be in trouble.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
scharles said:
bozz_2006 said:
i'm sure that ******* just got the names mixed up.

I saw the draft special and when Smith said this. No he didn't screw up the names. Driver wants out because a couple years back they promised to redo his contract and they haven't yet. This is not a joke, TT better not lose DD or we're gonna be in trouble.

Nope he got the names wrong. Driver hasn't requested for a new contract or a trade this off season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts