1. Brandon Flowers CB Va Tech
2. John Carlson TE Notre Dame
2. Anthony Collins OT Kansas
3. Thomas DeCloud S California
4. Donald Thomas OG Connecticut
4. Kevin O'Connell QB San Diego State
5. Josh Johnson QB San Diego
7. Ryan Torain RB Arizona State

I don't get the reason to pick two consecutive QBs. The first three picks all seem to address needs.

It could be a TT draft, mainly because I haven't heard of half the guys.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
If we walk out of this draft with Josh Johnson on the roster.. I will be one happy gent. I will say it a couple hundred times, that kid will surprise some people at the next level..

Even though I don't think McShay is anything more than a Kiper wannabe, that would be pretty good draft overall.

OP
OP
M

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a hunch we will draft Malcolm Kelly in round one.

That would definitely be unexpected, like the Harrell pick was last year. I'd rather take DeSean Jackson who is a phenomenal return guy and vertical threat. Kelly would be a great red zone target.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO Brandon Flowers. If we pick him I will be pissed.

Why be pissed? He fits more to the system pack's have ... it's probably his name ... he doesn't sound like a dangerous CB ... but still I wouldn't mind picking him if Cason is not there ... or we should draft a OG? I don't know anything is good for me as long as its a CB or OG or TE

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's 5'9" and can't jump. He's slow. The whole "myspace" incident.

".. it's probably his name ... "

Please......

Edit: by the way, I like Cason as well.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:
NOOOOOOO Brandon Flowers. If we pick him I will be pissed.

Why be pissed? He fits more to the system pack's have ... it's probably his name ... he doesn't sound like a dangerous CB

He'd bring the Flower Power

what myspace incident?

Also, you mean to tell me a young man did something stupid? This shocks AND awes me.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wads of cash and what looked like a coke packet in his myspace page.

Personally, I like some of the 2nd and 3rd round CB prospects, and will not be suprised in the least if TT passes on the position in Round 1.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Brandon Flowers CB Va Tech
2. John Carlson TE Notre Dame
2. Anthony Collins OT Kansas
3. Thomas DeCloud S California
4. Donald Thomas OG Connecticut
4. Kevin O'Connell QB San Diego State
5. Josh Johnson QB San Diego
7. Ryan Torain RB Arizona State

I don't get the reason to pick two consecutive QBs. The first three picks all seem to address needs.

It could be a TT draft, mainly because I haven't heard of half the guys.

LOrd what an idiot. Just why would we draft 2 Quarterbacks? I have nothing against Brandon Flowers btw, but I don't think he is worth a first round pick. And if we could land anthony Collins that could be good.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually would be happy with Flowers. He fits are scheme perfectly. The only downside i see is his height.

I think we should trade a late round pic for even two later round pics. I just dont see much quality of guys this year past round 2 or 3. I believe that after the top 20 pics are chosen, the rest of the draft class is purdy much in the air.

I also see us possibly taking two TE's and only one QB. But it looks like a rather honest mock draft.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't find the link, but I found this.

"The biggest issue is character because of a picture appearing on his Facebook page displaying large amounts of money and a baggie that looks like crack or something. The pictures caption reads, “Dis How Palm Beach County Dope Boiz Get Down Baaaaabeh Every day ****** Hustlin.”'