Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Fuzznuts said:
I'm Catholic...and I'm not offended.

Just don't be hypocrites...that's all. I mean, innocent people are dying in wars, and have died in wars, and someone's getting upset because someone used the "F" word at a "roast".....

What is happening with this world? Why are out priorities so screwed up..?
So.....we should just scrap our morals because people are dying???

To answer why priorities are so screwed up. Lets see.......we live in a world where unwanted children are thrown away, while those same people will march to "Save the Whales". Where "political correctness" and "global warming" are more of a priority then clamping down on gang violence. Where criminals sue their victims, and more people want to protect the "rights" of criminals THEN their victims.
Thats how i see it at least.

WOW.......Outstanding. My 15 yr. old girl was into the Global Warming thing because they showed Al G(B)ore's movie in their HS. And she'd get PO'd at me when I'd tell her I really didnt give a **** what happens to the Earth 5000 years from now. So she's finally backed off that gig & is now on the "veggie" kick. I cant tell her what to do but I told her I didnt get to the top of the food chain to eat Tofu and neither should you. Again, they saw a video in their PC school of animals getting killed and claims she wont eat anything living. I emided her that lettuce is a living thing, so is a tomato and so on. Her response..............silence.

I will break her.

Your daughter sounds ALOT smarter than you SNAP.

That kind of moronic thinking is why everyone's getting cancer today, because you don't give a ****, and thinking isn't your best suit....

I'm sure you guys are "brainwashed" 24 hours a day by Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and the rest of the right wing idiots...

Go ahead...believe your lies and bury your heads in the sand.

I'm betting on your daughter's generation and the one after that to save the world from your stupid, massive, neanderthal, ****** up way of living...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
cheesey said:
Fuzznuts said:

Just don't be hypocrites...that's all. I mean, innocent people are dying in wars, and have died in wars, and someone's getting upset because someone used the "F" word at a "roast".....

To answer why priorities are so screwed up. Lets see.......we live in a world where unwanted children are thrown away, while those same people will march to "Save the Whales". Where "political correctness" and "global warming" are more of a priority then clamping down on gang violence. Where criminals sue their victims, and more people want to protect the "rights" of criminals THEN their victims.

WOW.......Outstanding. My 15 yr. old girl was into the Global Warming thing because they showed Al G(B)ore's movie in their HS. And she'd get PO'd at me when I'd tell her I really didnt give a **** what happens to the Earth 5000 years from now. So she's finally backed off that gig & is now on the "veggie" kick. I cant tell her what to do but I told her I didnt get to the top of the food chain to eat Tofu and neither should you. Again, they saw a video in their PC school of animals getting killed and claims she wont eat anything living. I emided her that lettuce is a living thing, so is a tomato and so on. Her response..............silence.

I will break her.

That kind of moronic thinking is why everyone's getting cancer today, because you don't give a ****, and thinking isn't your best suit....

I'm sure you guys are "brainwashed" 24 hours a day by Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and the rest of the right wing idiots...

I'm betting on your daughter's generation and the one after that to save the world from your stupid, massive, neanderthal, ****** up way of living...
So....you buy into the left wing wacko garbage......even though theres NO proof of any of it. Yeah.......we are why "everyone's getting cancer".
Yup.......your guys must have "saved the world" from us all freezing to death, as your left wingers tried to push on us 35 years ago. :roll: Now we are all gonna burn up.........maybe your guys over compensated???
You see, we DO give a "****" as you not so elloquently stated, we just believe in REALITY, which obviously isn't your strong suit.
I love how you think you show intellegence by name calling and calling us obvious cuss words. Yup.....thats the kind of thinking I want running this country. People that can't form a sentence without lowering themselves to personal attacks. At least you are consistant. We KNOW what to expect from you.
But you just go on with your buddy Al Gore, and his "The SKY is falling" mentality.......me, i prefer to deal in the REAL world.
I hope you don't drive a motor vehicle, and if you do, it better be electric, or your a hypocrite. Oh, and even with electric cars, they have to burn fuel to MAKE that electricity. But you just go on blasting away at us, as i'm sure it makes you FEEL like your doing something. After all, thats all the left wingers are, they like to FEEL good, and then they think their job is done.
Global warming.......what a crock. You buy into that, then attack us for not buying into it. You follow your leftist buddies, then attack us for listening to people that reason things out, like Rush Limbaugh. Oh.....and Fox news..........the only one that tells the NEWS and doesn't slant it left.........yeah, we shouldn't listen to THAT, should we???
I bet you think Teddy Kennedy is great too. Even though he and his car have killed more people then me and my guns. Yet he wants "gun control!"
Yeah......thats the guy i want to be just like! Drive my car into the water, and leave a young woman there to die. What a GREAT guy!!! He's my HERO!!! :roll:

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
cheesey said:
Fuzznuts said:

I will break her.

Fuzz, I was doing that just to bust her horns but some of the things you say are correct.......She is smarter than me........And I'm more of a middle of the road kind of guy.....I dont listen to any of those guys because they're way too far to the right.
I'm not gonna stop her from being a veggie or trying to save the environment. Heck this is the only planet we're going to live on and we should take care of it. I'm divorced and I dont see her that much so when we talk on the phone I bust on her & she loves it. She busts me back and I love it..........I just wish she'd have a steak now & then.
What I do object to is these schools pushing their own agenda on these kids. They should be fair and show both sides of the arguement. Do you agree on that??

And thanks for your kind words........I knew there was a reason I was gonna name you as my 3rd favorite poster........... :wink:

You're not a bad guy.............for a Catholic!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truth is..........they have shown that pure vegatarians lack alot of the nutrients in their bodies because they don't eat meat.
God allowed us to eat meat, and our bodies need it.
But of course thats not what PETA wants them to know.
I'm all for NOT torturing or abusing animals. But we are built to eat them, and if killed humanely, theres nothing wrong with eatting the meat.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fuzznuts said:
SNAP said:
cheesey said:
Fuzznuts said:

I will break her.

So....you buy into the left wing wacko garbage......even though theres NO proof of any of it. Yeah.......we are why "everyone's getting cancer".
Yup.......your guys must have "saved the world" from us all freezing to death, as your left wingers tried to push on us 35 years ago. :roll: Now we are all gonna burn up.........maybe your guys over compensated???
You see, we DO give a "****" as you not so elloquently stated, we just believe in REALITY, which obviously isn't your strong suit.
I love how you think you show intellegence by name calling and calling us obvious cuss words. Yup.....thats the kind of thinking I want running this country. People that can't form a sentence without lowering themselves to personal attacks. At least you are consistant. We KNOW what to expect from you.
But you just go on with your buddy Al Gore, and his "The SKY is falling" mentality.......me, i prefer to deal in the REAL world.
I hope you don't drive a motor vehicle, and if you do, it better be electric, or your a hypocrite. Oh, and even with electric cars, they have to burn fuel to MAKE that electricity. But you just go on blasting away at us, as i'm sure it makes you FEEL like your doing something. After all, thats all the left wingers are, they like to FEEL good, and then they think their job is done.
Global warming.......what a crock. You buy into that, then attack us for not buying into it. You follow your leftist buddies, then attack us for listening to people that reason things out, like Rush Limbaugh. Oh.....and Fox news..........the only one that tells the NEWS and doesn't slant it left.........yeah, we shouldn't listen to THAT, should we???
I bet you think Teddy Kennedy is great too. Even though he and his car have killed more people then me and my guns. Yet he wants "gun control!"
Yeah......thats the guy i want to be just like! Drive my car into the water, and leave a young woman there to die. What a GREAT guy!!! He's my HERO!!! :roll:

And Teddy the Swimmer didnt report the incident for 12 hours.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup Snap.......he ran off and hid. Took care of himself and left her there. Thats someone people should idolize! And of course, being a Kennedy, he got nothing but a slap on the wrist. If it was you or me, we would probably STILL be in prison.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup Snap.......he ran off and hid. Took care of himself and left her there. Thats someone people should idolize! And of course, being a Kennedy, he got nothing but a slap on the wrist. If it was you or me, we would probably STILL be in prison.

And they bought off her family for $125,000.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

And they bought off her family for $125,000.
Hey! That was ALOT of money in the 1960's! Plus, i'm SURE they knew that if they didn't take it, they would still have no daughter, and Teddy would have beat the rap anyway. At least this way they got SOMETHING for their daughter's life.
125 grand......at least we know what a woman's life was valued at in the 1960's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts