ESPN, LEAVE TONY ROMO ALONE!!!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
I'd "date" Jessica Simpson too.................So would you

Actually, I wouldn't. I prefer women with real parts.

But I wouldn't argue with another man's taste. After all, if we all went for the same girls, that could be a problem. ;)

OP
OP
D

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone who wouldnt do simpson must like dudes. No offense zombie, i do not look down on you for your personal choice.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
anyone who wouldnt do simpson must like dudes. No offense zombie, i do not look down on you for your personal choice.

Or they're not into blondes. I don't find her that pretty and her voice is annoying. I can think of loads of girls that would turn my head before her. Give me Angelina, Salma, Alba, Halle any day over Jessica Simpson.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Then I must like Dudes!!! LOL

I love Zombies post, Zombie prefers "real" woman, I would rather date someone with this attitude then someone that looks ONLY from the physical aspect of things.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
I don't find her that attractive. Without her "face paint" she looks like a dude.

Jessica Simpson talking to Tony Romo:

JS: "Tony, your just after me for my body!!!"
TR:"What......you think I want to FEEL your BRAIN???"

OP
OP
D

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the issue isnt whether she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Its that she is good looking and no straight, non relationship-involved man in the world would turn her down.

go see a doctor or something guys :)

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
the issue isnt whether she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Its that she is good looking and no straight, non relationship-involved man in the world would turn her down.

go see a doctor or something guys :)

Everyone has their own taste when it comes to woman I think, I wouldnt know because I am a woman...LOL...But whats beautiful to some may not be beautiful everyone.

Members online