Espn clowns

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow, I gotta say their predictions were so damn accurate. NOT.

"I like Brian Brohm better than Aaron Rodgers at this point in his career!"
"In two years Brian Brohm will be the Starting QB of the Green Bay Packers!"

O'RLY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he0BIKmoq0s]YouTube - 2008 NFL DRAFT Packers Select BRIAN BROHM[/ame]

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You realize he said "In two years Brian Brohm COULD be the Starting QB of the Green Bay Packers!" Obviously still a dumb statement in hindsight, but these draft discussions are always such a crap shoot. Go look what Kiper said about Jamarcus Russell and Kevin Williams. I think Kiper is a moron.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think brian brohms upside is greater than that of aaron rodgers.

oh jeez lol...so is there any more nails in the coffin they want to put in to their notion of being able to evaluate talent well?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I liked the Brohm pick at the time. We didn't really know what Rodgers could do, I thought it was good insurance.

Obviously now it looks stupid. :icon_lol:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Yep, Aaron Rodgers obviously sucks. We need to trade up and grab Cam right away......................NOT!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminder to self:
Watch video. Record said clown's names. Send buttloads of hate mail. Never pay attention to said clown's analysis ever again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not like anyone including the best GMs are flawless but this is just another reason I like the NFL Networks coverage of the draft better.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and these idiots still pick the cowboys to go all the way...make it 3 years running i bet! also, mark my words yet again...the cowboys wont be doing **** next season (if there is a next season) yet again! eagles easily win the NFC east.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, of course Merril Hoge and Todd McShay thought that Brohm would be better than Rodgers.

Mr. Hoge. Mr. McShay. Don't be surprised if a day from now you hear very unpleasant words from me about your ability to analyse football players.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts