ESPN article

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That Josh guy is a moron. Ever watch him on Around The Horn? He reminds me of a sissy choir boy who hasn't gotten beat up enough.

monkeyracer43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He faces a year without the heart of the O-line that has kept him upright all these years, which means he'll be running for his life more than ever, perhaps making him more prone to the boneheaded gambles that have plagued him of late.

Never mind that Clifton, Flanagan, and Tauscher will be back next year, and last I checked, they were pretty good. And don't forget that Larry Beightol is one of the bast o-line coaches in the business. The defense won't be great, but Jim Bates will make them better. And there's still this thing called The Draft coming up in a month.

I'm really getting sick of all this doom and gloom bs. It's pretty stupid to right off a team 6 months before the start of the season. The 1999 Rams were supposed to suck. The 2000 Ravens were supposed to suck. The 2001 Patriots were supposed to suck. And they all won Super Bowls.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We really havent lost that much. But what is more troubling to me is that we havent got anything. The Pack are sitting on their hands it seems. Maybe they were caught up in Favres decision, maybe they have some aces up their sleeves. Players are getting eaten up in FA and usually the rule is...you snooze you lose. Wish they would wake up!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
monkeyracer43 said:
I'm really getting sick of all this doom and gloom bs. It's pretty stupid to right off a team 6 months before the start of the season. The 1999 Rams were supposed to suck. The 2000 Ravens were supposed to suck. The 2001 Patriots were supposed to suck. And they all won Super Bowls.

Ya think 43's onto something here? I think he is!
Wouldn't be amazing to work out that way..... Hmmmmmm!

Kappy - I wouldn't fret all that much - If you only had $55 left in the bank after bills each week - How would you throw money around? When Thompson went to the 'hawks - he had pretty much the same situation that he has now... only this time - as he puts it - it's "home turf".. I think we'll be fine! Look at it this way - Didn't we get Grady in the middle of the season? Well, there ya go!

Members online

Latest posts