Eric Reid

H

HardRightEdge

Vaccaro ran 4.6 at the Combine, which could have him slipping. He'd be a pretty good football player at a position of need at #26.

smuggler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longhorns fans have been telling me how much they hated Vaccaro on their own team. I don't think he's a guy we want in Green Bay.

ARodsBelt12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vaccaro will be long gone by 26, Matt Elam from Florida would be one to keep an eye on, if he slips out of the 1st round I could see TT trading up to snag him.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ Elam?? nope. Dude has tackling issues and we really need solid tacklers, not show boats. He does not wrap up on his tackles, he tries to much of that shoulder roll low tackle crap. Not to mention he has been know for "taking plays off" way to often. We don't need lazy youth.

smuggler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What Hypon said. I have three friends who are Longhorns fans and they basically told me he's not as good as advertised or he underachieves. I'm sure that probably describes most college players, but Vaccaro was supposed to be their best player and they disliked him. :S

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No thanks on Reid. He's Taylor mays 2.0..anybody remember him? Maybe but you get my point