EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Wow..40m for David Luiz. :eek: Yes, he's a good player but is he worth it ? :cautious:
Apparently money isnt an issue at PSG....

They sold Mata and Luiz now, any predictions or rumours who might join Chelsea ?

In a word nessie nope but ill take it anyway.
PSG dont seem to care they have already been fined for over spending.
Diego Costa pretty sure and Mario Mandzukic maybe, and wishful thinking on my part Luke Shaw. Although i think he's going to the rags.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ho-could-they-spend-the-money-on-9425429.html

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a word nessie nope but ill take it anyway.
PSG dont seem to care they have already been fined for over spending.
Diego Costa pretty sure and Mario Mandzukic maybe, and wishful thinking on my part Luke Shaw. Although i think he's going to the rags.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ho-could-they-spend-the-money-on-9425429.html
Diego Costa instead of Torres ? A huge improvement. :tup:
Surprised to see Khedira mentioned as a potential Chelsea target, I dont think he'll leaves Real.
There wont be many transfers before the World Cup, but I expect an exciting transfer market after the tournament.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm.....thats what I still have in mind when thinking of McLaren...the guy with the umbrella....:rolleyes:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Some of the Rags fans got their wish. Malcolm Glazer just kicked the bucket.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Its not going to make any difference for the rags fans, theres at least three other Glazers waiting in the wings.

Members online

Latest posts