EPL and British Football

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@scotscheese Tyne-Wear Derby. Its on!
a very good performance from us, and a very well deserved 0-3 away win again at sid james park@ the wonga arena@ sportsdirect.com stadium. no losses to the mags in 5 and 3 wins on the trot, all my magpie friends on FB were very quiet on saturday

on another note, my first team Aberdeen reached the league cup final with a good 4-0 win over st johnstone, if all things go well, my teams could still win 4 trophies this season

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
a very good performance from us, and a very well deserved 0-3 away win again at sid james park@ the wonga arena@ sportsdirect.com stadium. no losses to the mags in 5 and 3 wins on the trot, all my magpie friends on FB were very quiet on saturday

on another note, my first team Aberdeen reached the league cup final with a good 4-0 win over st johnstone, if all things go well, my teams could still win 4 trophies this season

Losing Cabaye wasn't great for us but we didn't play well. Certainly not the way you want to play in your derby. I just hope this doesn't start an ugly slide.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
But no doubt that City was the better team for more than half an hour then Chelsea began to control the game.
Will be an interesting second half. Btw, Yaya Toure is really an outstanding player.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
We lost, but it was an entertaining football match. David Silva missed a sitter. :poop: happens. Cech was good.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Sitter" is a 100 % chance, right ? ;)
Very good game, I enjoyed watching. Both teams proved they are contenders. :tup:
Still want to rub my eyes in disbelief when watching Kompany playing football, he has become an impressively good football player. And what can you say about Eden Hazard ? He is world class, outstanding !

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
True nessie. The term sitter I guess is derived from something sitting there for the taking. In snooker it would be like missing a ball sitting over the pocket. Harry Redknapp once commented on one that "me wife" could have scored on.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
True nessie. The term sitter I guess is derived from something sitting there for the taking. In snooker it would be like missing a ball sitting over the pocket. Harry Redknapp once commented on one that "me wife" could have scored on.
Aaah, O.K...I could guess it but didnt know this term. ;)
In German - "Hätte meine Oma reingemacht" ! (my grandma had scored) :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
"Sitter" is a 100 % chance, right ? ;)
Very good game, I enjoyed watching. Both teams proved they are contenders. :tup:
Still want to rub my eyes in disbelief when watching Kompany playing football, he has become an impressively good football player. And what can you say about Eden Hazard ? He is world class, outstanding !

Both Belgians.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Aaah, O.K...I could guess it but didnt know this term. ;)
In German - "Hätte meine Oma reingemacht" ! (my grandma had scored) :D

Similar to that nessie, if you fail to score in a game of Pool its known as a Granny. :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I dont really care about all the talk regarding who's spent the most or who considers themselves bigger or smaller than anyone else talk is cheap. Mourinho is the master of all that BS, he knows the only place where things matter is on the pitch and that everything else is mindgames and smoke and mirrors.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The comments are the interesting part. It may be cheap talk, but it is very amusing cheap talk... (like writing in a football forum... haha...).

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Arsenal gets thumped.

Man City couldn't take advantage.

Chelsea the new leader of the table.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The Premiership is competitive. I am not surprised at today's results. The Canaries can be tough at home.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Its getting extremely tight at the top of the table. Little room for errors from here on out.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
These things are going to happen. Chelsea's scoreless draw vs Hammers on Jan. 29th was like that too. Some of the smaller clubs will park the bus.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Man City are a Jaguar, and you dont put a L on a Jaguar, we will be happy to be in the top four. - Jose Mourinho. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts