EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Wow, this could have been a red card for Mikel.....:eek:

Yep he could have got sent off, however swings and roundabouts Lamps slammed one off the crossbar again.......:rolleyes: Ill take the point, should have been three though. And yet still no sight of that rarest of things.............a Chelsea forward actually scoring.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark Reynolds of Aberdeen, my home team, he was quoted on twitter at being shocked to have been substituted for a wee cut like this, never was a bonny loon being ginger and all that and this won't help matters
Wee cut ?:eek::D
Looks like he had lost half of his top lip? :cautious:
But it doesnt matter, true beauty comes from within ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep he could have got sent off, however swings and roundabouts Lamps slammed one off the crossbar again.......:rolleyes: Ill take the point, should have been three though. And yet still no sight of that rarest of things.............a Chelsea forward actually scoring.
Second half by Chelsea wasnt that good anymore and Arsenal had two good chances by Giroud in the final minutes. Overall the draw seems to be a fair result. Torres didnt look good and I wonder why Jose didnt bring in another striker earlier. And what I still dont understand - why is such great football player like Mata only warming the bench? :confused:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Second half by Chelsea wasnt that good anymore and Arsenal had two good chances by Giroud in the final minutes. Overall the draw seems to be a fair result. Torres didnt look good and I wonder why Jose didnt bring in another striker earlier. And what I still dont understand - why is such great football player like Mata only warming the bench? :confused:

Torres is a misfit and needs to be moved on, Jose needs his own forward line. Et'o is a stop-gap, Mata is either not playing the way Mourinho wants or he does not rate him for whatever reason...........:confused:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Holidays guys !
As you may know our christmas celebrations are a little different from the US and UK as Christmas Eve is the most important day for us.
Handing out of presents will start soon, so Merry Christmas to you and your families!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Happy Holidays guys !
As you may know our christmas celebrations are a little different from the US and UK as Christmas Eve is the most important day for us.
Handing out of presents will start soon, so Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Indeed Christmas Greetings to all!, keep warm eat lots and stay safe. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Happy Holidays guys !

Froehliche Weihnachts Nessie! Merry Christmas all.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Ill take the point, should have been three though. And yet still no sight of that rarest of things.............a Chelsea forward actually scoring.

Like Didier Drogba did? His departure may have been a tad premature.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Happy Holidays guys !

Enjoy sir. Probably see ya here on Boxing Day for a post or two.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
just checked my personal Tv schedule for Boxing Day

2 pm Hull-ManU
4 pm West Ham - Arsenal and
6.30 pm City- Liverpool

Sounds like a relaxing football afternoon on my sofa :tup:;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
just checked my personal Tv schedule for Boxing Day

2 pm Hull-ManU
4 pm West Ham - Arsenal and
6.30 pm City- Liverpool

Sounds like a relaxing football afternoon on my sofa :tup:;)

Weather permitting... I may head down to the local pub which houses the MCFC Toronto support group. It should be a good match.

---
Go Tigers, Go Hammers. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rags win. We are not off to a good start today.
In my opinion completely undeserved.
Hull was the better team, especially in the second half. Huge changes to equalise but Hull just didnt convert. :rolleyes:
Next game now - Hammers against Arsenal. Oh I love Boxing Day ! :cool:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
In my opinion completely undeserved.
Hull was the better team, especially in the second half. Huge changes to equalise but Hull just didnt convert. :rolleyes:

Next game now - Hammers against Arsenal. Oh I love Boxing Day ! :cool:

Haven't seen the game but not surprised at the final score. Manure are very vulnerable these days but somehow again manage to scrape a sneaky win. :rolleyes::tdown:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts