EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Technically yes, a few English born players have played for Scotland in lot of cases (because they were not good enough to play for England) :rolleyes: but their is stricter rules on that now.

If a Scottish player has not played for his country at full level hes fair game for another country to pick him providing he qualifies for them. Once A Player has a full international cap hes tied to the country he played for life and cant change.

What do you mean with playing at full level, PackerFan71 ? Senior National team?
Because Youth team appearances do not count as much as I know (U17,U21...).

Edit: Belgium leads 2-0, both goals by Lukaku, Chelsea should give him another chance after this season, I think he has potential. Like his style of playing football.

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What do you mean with playing at full level, PackerFan71 ? Senior National team?
Because Youth team appearances do not count as much as I know (U17,U21...).

Edit: Belgium leads 2-0, both goals by Lukaku, Chelsea should give him another chance after this season, I think he has potential. Like his style of playing football.

Yep senior level or International cap level same thing Nessie. U17 and U21s don't really matter lets be honest they are just there to give the kids a bit of experience.

Lukaku's doing ok hes coming back next season, the loan will do him good should improve his game and confidence.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep senior level or International cap level same thing Nessie. U17 and U21s don't really matter lets be honest they are just there to give the kids a bit of experience.

Lukaku's doing ok hes coming back next season, the loan will do him good should improve his game and confidence.

Ah, thank you....just didnt get it....sorry ! ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K., another World Cup Qualifying game day tonight.
I guess England desperately needs 3 points tonight to qualify for Brazil directly because I expect a win for Ukraine against San Marino.
Germany against Sweden is more or less a friendly and without Ibrahimovic I dont see Sweden winning against us.
And I stick by my prediction that Scotland beats Croatia 2-1 ! :tup:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
O.K., another World Cup Qualifying game day tonight.
I guess England desperately needs 3 points tonight to qualify for Brazil directly because I expect a win for Ukraine against San Marino.
Germany against Sweden is more or less a friendly and without Ibrahimovic I dont see Sweden winning against us.
And I stick by my prediction that Scotland beats Croatia 2-1 ! :tup:

I don't predict Scotland scores, but i like your optimism Nessie. :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And Schurrle gets the hat trick for Germany. It was fun watching him grinning so much on the pitch. Sweden played well on the break, but they had trouble handling Germany's control.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought I`d mention England ;).
Thats only fair, congrats England. ;)
Whats next ? Here my guess....

October 2013: England declares themselves as a potential World Cup contender
November 2013: After having beaten Germany 1-0 in a friendly in London England is convinced to win the WC.
June 2014: Directly after a 1-4 loss in the round of 16 against Germany the flight back home to London leaves Brazil.

Why should this World Cup any different ? ;):p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Schurrle gets the hat trick for Germany. It was fun watching him grinning so much on the pitch. Sweden played well on the break, but they had trouble handling Germany's control.
That match reminds me of the old saying - Offense wins games, defense wins championships.
Its time to think of changing tactics a little, everybody loves they style we play with our National team but if your opponent always scores two or even three goal its hard to win. No way we would have won the match if we had played Italy. We need to improve our defense.....

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

November 2013: After having beaten Germany 1-0 in a friendly in London England is convinced to win the WC.
June 2014: Directly after a 1-4 loss in the round of 16 against Germany the flight back home to London leaves Brazil.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

have a nice day. :p

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

just for nessie ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts