EPL and British Football

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
AVB will sooner or later be given the sack at Spurs, he's a complete nightmare as a coach. If they had or have any ambition in my opinion Klinsmann is their best bet, should the dark lord Levi wield his axe. :ninja:

You called it right mate.

Cant say i'm suprised, was expecting so much more from Spurs this year, what with Chelsea, Utd and City going through transitions with new managers i thought Spurs along with Liverpool and Arsenal would flourish (the latter two have siezed this opportunity). I just dont see Tottenham scoring goals. If i were a Premier League manager, i'd enjoy setting my team up against Spurs this season.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You called it right mate.

Cant say i'm suprised, was expecting so much more from Spurs this year, what with Chelsea, Utd and City going through transitions with new managers i thought Spurs along with Liverpool and Arsenal would flourish (the latter two have siezed this opportunity). I just dont see Tottenham scoring goals. If i were a Premier League manager, i'd enjoy setting my team up against Spurs this season.

Tottenham had a dud in charge he was out of his depth in the Premier League, ok he won things in Portugal but so could any of the top six in the Premier. Michael Laudrup would also be a decent call as a replacement, class act all round there.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
But I dont think he's moving back to Europe after his experience with Bayern, his wife Debbies is Amercian and they love living in Huntington Beach, CA. ;)

He's got a good lifestyle and a cushie - (easy job) only works a few months of the year, agreed he as much an anglo American as you can get. :)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
But I dont think he's moving back to Europe after his experience with Bayern, his wife Debbies is Amercian and they love living in Huntington Beach, CA. ;)

Huntington Beach vs North London... hmmmm, I see the scales tipped one direction. I'm happy with Klinsy, I hope he stays awhile.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Just hearing that Clint Dempsey may be back at Fulham on a 2 month loan. I bet Klinsmann had a hand in that.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just hearing that Clint Dempsey may be back at Fulham on a 2 month loan. I bet Klinsmann had a hand in that.
And he returns to Seattle in March when the new MLS season begins, do I get it right ?
To me makes sense, gives him the opportunity to pick up match practice in a much more competetive league.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And he returns to Seattle in March when the new MLS season begins, do I get it right ?
To me makes sense, gives him the opportunity to pick up match practice in a much more competetive league.

100% correct. Hearing that Klinsmann told Dempsey that he needs to keep playing during the MLS off-season, and considering where Fulham is sitting in the standings, they were all too happy to have Dempsey back for a 2-month spell to try and keep them out of relegation. Not really sold on Fulhams defence, but perhaps Berbatov and Dempsey can set up some scoring.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, just read the FA is investigating a scandalous incident - Jack Wilshere flipped the bird at City fans.:D
Now he could be suspended for up to three games, thats ridiculous, especially because the ref didnt see it and he didnt hurt anybody :rolleyes:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh, just read the FA is investigating a scandalous incident - Jack Wilshere flipped the bird at City fans.:D
Now he could be suspended for up to three games, thats ridiculous, especially because the ref didnt see it and he didnt hurt anybody :rolleyes:

Ahh diddums the poor Citeh fans must have been most upset, :roflmao: i'm not complaining though him and Aguero are out for a bit. :sneaky:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe not exactly premier league related, but close enough

last night the strongest team in the EPL knocked chelski out of the league cup

about time we got a win

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts