Embarrassing

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special Teams. Offense. Defense. Coaching. Every aspect pitifully embarrassing. Packer fan until the end, but an ashamed, embarrassed Packer fan right now. Two years in a row where we've looked like a machine in the regular season only to look like a bunch of scared little girls in the playoffs.

12theTruth

Special Teams. Offense. Defense. Coaching. Every aspect pitifully embarrassing. Packer fan until the end, but an ashamed, embarrassed Packer fan right now. Two years in a row where we've looked like a machine in the regular season only to look like a bunch of scared little girls in the playoffs.

Partially agree, but we didn't look like a machine at any time this year, the offense was wildly inconsistent and we struggled to defeat poor teams to boot.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does it feel getting your a** handed to you? No differrent than the last couple of years. We are NOT a physical team and we get it with no grease any time we face a physical team. What doesn't TT understand??? Dom is useless in this equation. This is an embarassment. I don't know how you recover from a loss like this unless you draft some bass-a** dudes to play defense. Even our offense looked bad today because we were man handled at the line of scrimmage. A rookie QB puts up Hall of Fame numbers on us? Was this just his time - why didn't he do this in the regular season? What did the Rams know that we didn't? No excuse - something has to change.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL why is MM even calling plays..when he was in San fran his off ranked dead last in every stat...Obviously its carried over to the packers..guy couldnt call a good play if it hit him inthe face

Nothing but trolling and your new...Wont last long

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
How is this thread different from the one entitled, "Embarrassing"?

OP: do you envision a different type of conversation in here? Please explain.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
LOL why is MM even calling plays..when he was in San fran his off ranked dead last in every stat...Obviously its carried over to the packers..guy couldnt call a good play if it hit him inthe face
Didn't MM offense break all kinds of records last year?

Or does that not count? How about his offense in 2010?

How do those FACTS grab ya...?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
How does it feel getting your a** handed to you? No differrent than the last couple of years. We are NOT a physical team and we get it with no grease any time we face a physical team. What doesn't TT understand??? Dom is useless in this equation. This is an embarassment. I don't know how you recover from a loss like this unless you draft some bass-a** dudes to play defense. Even our offense looked bad today because we were man handled at the line of scrimmage. A rookie QB puts up Hall of Fame numbers on us? Was this just his time - why didn't he do this in the regular season? What did the Rams know that we didn't? No excuse - something has to change.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I completely disagree. Can I interest you in a different franchise?

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colin had the game of his career. Our offense and special teams made uncharacteristic turnovers. In the playoffs, you have to do EVERYTHING right. I truly believe we could play this same game tomorrow with different results. TBH I'd rather lose now than in the Superbowl. Better draft picks and slightly less embarrassing.

12theTruth

Colin had the game of his career. Our offense and special teams made uncharacteristic turnovers. In the playoffs, you have to do EVERYTHING right. I truly believe we could play this same game tomorrow with different results. TBH I'd rather lose now than in the Superbowl. Better draft picks and slightly less embarrassing.

Game of his career?? Why do you think that is? Our defense. Did you see Colin against the Seahawks a couple weeks ago? Alrighty then...

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was a comedy of errors. He made some amazing throws and we had terribly play-calling. I'll be curious to see how he does next year once teams have had time to study his tendencies.

I'd compare it to our '10 game vs the Falcons. We were just ON, everything clicked. I don't like at that game and scorn the Falcons' D, I genuinely feel like we got something special going. This happened to CK today. They took a risk in making him the starter and it paid off.

Members online

Latest posts