Eddie Lacy not practicing, may be injured

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Another day, another injury for the Packers offense. Possibly. From tackle Bryan Bulaga to receiver Jordy Nelson to receiver Randall Cobb, the latest injury possibly has happened to rookie running back Eddie Lacy. According to Jason Wilde of ESPN Wisconsin, Lacy isn’t practicing on Wednesday. There’s a chance Lacy isn’t injured. Coach Mike McCarthy is…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone said he was playing catch on the sideline and looked fine. Could be a day off for the big back.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you surmised "pulled" although McCarthy indicated that it was mild, leading me to believe that it's tight and they are making sure that he doesn't aggravate it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
*Running back Eddie Lacy was sidelined because of a hamstring injury that had been bothering him off and on during training camp. McCarthy said he was not concerned about Lacy missing an extended period of time.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
hope it turns out to be nothing much......otherwise we might just have to que up an old song by Queen " another one bites the dust "......seems like the packers injury theme song as of late.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God made a mistake when he made football players with hamstrings.

Brett Favre 4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping Lacy doesn't keep number 27, I want him to wear a number in the 40's like he did in college. He should switch numbers with Starks because Lacy would look badass in 44.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I thought, from the highlights I saw, that he looks pretty good in limited carries. He put on some decent moves and fought for yardage. With more playing time, he will be a force factor.

Members online

Latest posts