Eating crow !

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats for a great game ! We killed ourselves.......packers had alot to due with it. Credit where its due....congrats !

Thanks, however i cannot agree that you killed yourselves. The Packers injuries played a huge part of the Steelers rally. Other than the one cheap shot on Raji i thought the game was clean, which i didnt expect.

OP
OP
M

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your all welcome ! Ill say this, that this forum is awsome and you deserve the trophy.........But as long as we have ben and you have rodgers, I feel we will see eachother again in this situation !

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Madtown, you all scared the hell out of me, that's for sure. Thank you for the gracious congratulations.

Hey LC, I just wanted to let you know that I sent you about 1000 credits yesterday. I hope you got them. Congrats on the win, your team definitely deserved it tonight.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Classy move. Hopefully we wont have any more drama on this forum for awhile.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Hey LC, I just wanted to let you know that I sent you about 1000 credits yesterday. I hope you got them. Congrats on the win, your team definitely deserved it tonight.

Oh my goodness, thank you! I've been trying to figure out who all had been so nice to me!

Congratulations to you as well - your team fought hard, and never quit.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sure we will be seeing the Steelers again soon (as long as they (NFL and players) can get their crap together and make sure there IS a season next year). Mike Tomlin is a classy guy... his postgame comments gave me even more respect for the guy.

Members online

Latest posts