Early Final Roster Predictions 2011

PackerChef

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that this is going to change a lot over the next three weeks, but I just really wanted to start talking football now that there is no lockout!
Offense: 26
QB: Rodgers - Flynn - Harrell
RB: Grant - Starks - Green
FB: Kuhn -Johnson
WR: Driver - Nelson - Cobb
WR: Jennings - Gurley
TE: Finley - Quarless - Crabtree - Williams
T: Clifton - Sherrod
G: Lang - Dietrich-Smith
C: Wells -
G: Sitton -Dominquez
T: Bulaga - Newhouse
Defense: 24
DE: Neal - Wilson
NT: Raji - Green
DE: Pickett - Guy
LB: Walden - Zombo
LB: Bishop - Jones
LB: Hawk - Smith
LB: Matthews - Elmore
CB: Woodson - Shields - Lee
CB: Williams - House
S: Peprah - Burnett
S: Collins - Bratton - Bush (5 S/ Reserve CB)
Special Teams: 3
K: Crosby
P: Masthay
LS: Goode
KR/PR: Cobb

On the bubble:
KR: Smithson: I think that if he blows up in Preseason, he could be our KR this year.
C/G MacDonald: I think either him or Dietrich-Smith make the roster this year, coaches are high on both of them. Maybe if Newhouse takes a step back, Pack keep Smith and MacDonald and cute Newhouse.

Just wanted to get the conversation rolling and see what you all think... excited for this year!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Smithson tears it up in camp and makes the team. He could prove to be very usefull. I think Cobb will be doing lots of pass catching and can allow Smithson to hold down the return duties.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Lattimore will make the team. There is just something about him that makes me think he is the next Shields/Zombo.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Very good guess IMO. Who knows who will emerge from the large rookie class and returning first year players, but with that in mind my only quarrel with PackerChef's roster is I would flip-flop Burnett and Peprah. If Burnett is 100% I'll bet he's the starter.

Reaction score
Honestly I see Elmore winning the job opposite of Claymaker. He has experience in thriving across from a mad man with long blond hair. Something in my gut just tells me that Elmore will end up a MONSTER for us.

Members online