Eagles @ Packers

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a distraction from the fact that we simply got **** pounded on our field today.

And a big part of that was 3 blatant PI that were ignored. If those were called it could have been an entirely different outcome.

We also got away with face masks

Not sure why you're using the plural here. I saw ONE. There was also the roughing the passer against Matthews that should not have been called, so that balances out.

and Boykin's catch should not have counted.

That's Chip Kelly's fault for not challenging it. They had plenty of time to look at the play. That was MORE than made up for by them taking away a TD from us by incorrectly calling Foles down when he actually fumbled.

If the damn ball comes lose at all they should let the play unfold and since turnovers are already automatically reviewed anyway, any mistake as far as a player being down by contact can be fixed then. You can't fix being robbed of 7 points.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MISSING: Defensive Pass rush, if found contact Green Bay Packers, Inc, 1265 Lombardi Avenue Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Matthews playing with a club. Perry giving it his best with a broken foot. What do you expect?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Chip Kelly's fault for not challenging it. They had plenty of time to look at the play. That was MORE than made up for by them taking away a TD from us by incorrectly calling Foles down when he actually fumbled.

If the damn ball comes lose at all they should let the play unfold and since turnovers are already automatically reviewed anyway, any mistake as far as a player being down by contact can be fixed then. You can't fix being robbed of 7 points.

So them missing the call on Boykin's catch is Chip Kelly's fault for not challenging, but on the overturned fumble that Mike had to challenge, it's the officials' fault for not getting it right in the first place. Got it.

I'm not defending the officiating, but it's a moot point if we can drive the ball 15 freaking yards and punch it in to make it a 1 possession game. We couldn't do that. What's to say we would have been able to put another complete drive together when we couldn't drive 15 yards in that situation?

Or, would we have even gotten the ball back anyway? Would an extra 7 points have stopped them from running the ball down our defenses throat for the last 9 minutes of the game?

27-13 is pretty indicative of our performance and correcting that should be the focus.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I had the day off on Monday for veterans day so I didnt get a chance to get on the forum.

I just want a new button added in here, the one called the "I TOLD YA SO" button. You can say I'm not optimistic, but me being realistic is what helps me not feel so let down. I knew what was gunna happen in this game.

Members online

Latest posts