Eagles-Lions one-liners

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Michael Vick led the way for a big-play Eagles offense, but the defense and special teams let the Lions back into the game before finally stopping Detroit late and preserving a 35-32 win. The hype surrounding Vick is described as...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick is going to be a pretty desired FA next season, maybe headed towards Minnesota?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though I absolutely loathe Vick, he has been impressive in what he has managed to do with the Eagle's offense coming in cold. I hate to say it Matthews might of done the Eagles a favor by taking out Kolb and forcing the Eagle's to play Vick. If I were the Eagle's and looking at it from a pure technical perspective, all of my personal feelings on Vick aside, I'd start him over Kolb from here on out. But knowing Reid, he'd start Kolb come hell or high water. Looks like they'd be looking more towards hell.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing no one seems to be talking about in Philly is the terrible D they have had so far

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are, it's just getting overshadowed by the QB controversy. Their D isn't all that terrible, it just always seems to be plagued by injuries and a weak secondary. They also have the tenancy to blow big leads. Case in point, they nearly lost that game in to the Lions. They blew the lead and if the Lions hadn't run out of the clock, they would of won that game. Also had issues with special teams on the on-side kicks.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im wondering if Best is that good or if Philly is struggling.

I think your right about the injuries, maybe later in the season they can rebound when they get a couple games in with the same guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts