Eagles fan here, Great game today guys

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNg0xi4suM"]YouTube - The Redemption of Michael Vick 2010-2011 Highlights (Mozart/Clint Mansell-Summer Overture)[/ame]

Great game today,guys. Im ready for this game already. Should be exciting by the way that Aaron Rodgers has been very impressive the last few weeks and that Clay Matthews is a beast. May the best team win..

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Gonna be a good game, I can feel it. Eagles got the edge on us in playoff games in their house. Packers are 0-3 there. Let the best team win and no injuries.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna be a good game, I can feel it. Eagles got the edge on us in playoff games in their house. Packers are 0-3 there. Let the best team win and no injuries.
Im not gonna lie , you guys defense scares the hell out of me. And our Oline has been exposed, so this game is really who wants it more. Vick has been doing a good job covering up the flaws in our oline but DC's have found the weakness. I hope Andy adjusts and runs the ball some against the blitz

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys have the talent to male it deep but your right, whoever wants it more

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Vick worries me. If GB can't contain him when he decides to run it, GB could be in for a long day. That's how he basically beat the Packers in Lambeau with Atlanta. He "Put the team on his back!" lol

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Dawhole. If me and a buddy of mine were to come into your house with full garb, will we survive? Get thrown into a dumpster? Get spit on? I was there once before. :tomato::aggressive:
:happy0005:GO PACK!

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Dawhole. If me and a buddy of mine were to come into your house with full garb, will we survive? Get thrown into a dumpster? Get spit on? I was there once before. :tomato::aggressive:
:happy0005:GO PACK!

You will survive, but you will also spend the entire game having beer, popcorn, batteries and anything else those Eagles fans can get their hands on thrown on you.

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You will survive, but you will also spend the entire game having beer, popcorn, batteries and anything else those Eagles fans can get their hands on thrown on you.

I have to say, purplepeopleeater, you've changed my perspective on vikings fans. I've never met a more respectable and hilarious poster. I guess what i'm trying to say is that you are welcome on this forum in my book.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

LMAO! It's true tho! They have a court and jail in the stadium if anyone gets out of hand. Eagles were the first team to have one, it was at the Vet.

Eagles fans: gonna be a good game. I don't think many people are looking forward to this game in the way I am. Eagles are my former team. I want the Packers to beat them so bad it hurts.

Pack needs to contain Vick and make him the focal point. As I said in another thread, if we cut off the head of the snake, we can stop them cold.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's up Eagles fan?

Question to you: How's the state of your D? Who's injuried?
Our defense has alot of rookies and back ups. We have to outscore teams because of it. Our redzone defense is ranked last in the league which really worries me. Our defense cant stop anyone.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say, purplepeopleeater, you've changed my perspective on vikings fans. I've never met a more respectable and hilarious poster. I guess what i'm trying to say is that you are welcome on this forum in my book.

Thanks. The observation of the Eagles fans though is from personal observation. I was at an Eagles-Dolphins game in 2007. I went with a buddy who is a big Eagles fan. I watched as a family of four dressed in Dolphins gear was repeatedly abused with beer, batteries, soft drinks. I understand football passion, but this went way over the line. Two of the Dolphins fans were just children, and they ended up leaving, crying as they went up the aisle. I told my friend that the Eagles fans were a disgrace, and he just laughed and said they should have known better than to wear their gear into that stadium.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I havent had a chance to do this yet, But I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK CLAY MATTHEWS. HE IS THE REAL MVP,WE WOULDNT KNOW WHAT WE HAD IN VICK IF IT WASNT FOR CLAY.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defense has alot of rookies and back ups. We have to outscore teams because of it. Our redzone defense is ranked last in the league which really worries me. Our defense cant stop anyone.
I'm so happy!

Our D is #2 in points allowed for a reason. They've played great every game this season, and they'll show up. You won't score more than 20 points on us, unless our ST melts down in an incredibly dumb way (which is VERY possible).

But our O can look ridiculously bad, when opponents can pressure with just 4 rushers.

Good to know that you give lots of points!!!!! Specially through the air!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
How's your pass rush? If you can't fluster ARod, he's going to have a field day. Just see last week's game.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Ya, I think this game is gonna come down to which defense can play better and get 1 or 2 turnovers. Its a given that both these offenses can be dominant, but which one is gonna make a mistake first as a result of the oppositions defense- should be interesting, and I seriously cant wait till this game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
LOL. I heard that Clay Matthews made a Happy Meal cry.

I heard Clay Matthews bumped into Chuck Norris. Chuck spun around angrily, saw it was Clay Matthews and said "My mistake Mr. Matthews. I didn't see you coming! Let me get out of your way Sir!"

Stac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO! It's true tho! They have a court and jail in the stadium if anyone gets out of hand. Eagles were the first team to have one, it was at the Vet.

Eagles fans: gonna be a good game. I don't think many people are looking forward to this game in the way I am. Eagles are my former team. I want the Packers to beat them so bad it hurts.

Pack needs to contain Vick and make him the focal point. As I said in another thread, if we cut off the head of the snake, we can stop them cold.

No, we don't have a court or a jail in our stadium and haven't since 2002

Thanks. The observation of the Eagles fans though is from personal observation. I was at an Eagles-Dolphins game in 2007. I went with a buddy who is a big Eagles fan. I watched as a family of four dressed in Dolphins gear was repeatedly abused with beer, batteries, soft drinks. I understand football passion, but this went way over the line. Two of the Dolphins fans were just children, and they ended up leaving, crying as they went up the aisle. I told my friend that the Eagles fans were a disgrace, and he just laughed and said they should have known better than to wear their gear into that stadium.

Wow, I'm an Eagles fan and I have to say this disgusts me. I remember that game, if I recall the Dolphins were like 0-10 at the time.

There is no excuse for that behavior and shame on the Eagles organization for not stepping up security because over the years, this type of behavior has put a serious blackmark on our city.

eaglesfanvisitor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, we don't have a court or a jail in our stadium and haven't since 2002

Wow, I'm an Eagles fan and I have to say this disgusts me. I remember that game, if I recall the Dolphins were like 0-10 at the time.

There is no excuse for that behavior and shame on the Eagles organization for not stepping up security because over the years, this type of behavior has put a serious blackmark on our city.

obviously thats terrible and I'm very sorry to your friend but it still irks me that people pretend that this doesn't happen. Philly fans have a reputation a lot of it deserved but we also get screwed in how the NY media portrays. All of that stuff happens on the east coast whether you're at fedex watching the skins (more dangerous than going to an eagles game) going to the meadowlands or up in foxboro.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hate to admit it, but it even happens at Lambeau too. (well, at one time it did)

My cousin befriended a mentally challenged guy and tried to help him live independently instead of a group home. My cousin would check up on him, make sure he was eating, keeping his apartment clean etc.. Anyway, for some reason, he was a HUGE Dallas Cowboy fan (Even though he'd never been out of the state of Wisconsin). So as a present they took him to a Dallas @ GB game. Anyway, throughout the game, he was getting beer thrown at him and was soaking wet when they left (my cousin included, who is a Packers fan). Security at Lambeau never stepped in. Granted, that was back in the early early 90s. I think today they would have ejected those fans and not allowed that.

Remember how we Packer fans used to throw beer bottles at opposing players as they left the stadium. (when they were still glass).

Just shows there are A-holes in any crowd/fan base. Philly has a bad reputation so when something happens it makes news.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sorry but... this is REALLY good to hear! But in any case, may the best team win!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Hate to admit it, but it even happens at Lambeau too. (well, at one time it did)

My cousin befriended a mentally challenged guy and tried to help him live independently instead of a group home. My cousin would check up on him, make sure he was eating, keeping his apartment clean etc.. Anyway, for some reason, he was a HUGE Dallas Cowboy fan (Even though he'd never been out of the state of Wisconsin). So as a present they took him to a Dallas @ GB game. Anyway, throughout the game, he was getting beer thrown at him and was soaking wet when they left (my cousin included, who is a Packers fan). Security at Lambeau never stepped in. Granted, that was back in the early early 90s. I think today they would have ejected those fans and not allowed that.

Remember how we Packer fans used to throw beer bottles at opposing players as they left the stadium. (when they were still glass).

Just shows there are A-holes in any crowd/fan base. Philly has a bad reputation so when something happens it makes news.

awwww thats the saddest thing i've heard in such a long time..well fan base wise. How tragic that behavior like that would of been tolerated. Security should of stepped in, but so should of any other fan, regardless of which team they were supporting. Bullying should never be tolerated.

* Now I see where the batteries in PPE's post comes in.
t-r-a-g-i-c

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts