Eagles beat Dallas!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've liked Washington all year long. A disappointing season for them, but they are a team that can DEFINITELY beat the Cowboys. And after beating the Seahawks this week, the Panthers have some swagger.

Win out, GB.

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES THEY DID IT. wow. it looks like everything is in the hands of Redskins... If we get Dallas in Greenbay in the frozen thundra for the championships wow.. that will a great one.. wooo hooo. I want the Redskins to beat the Giants today... that will give them inspiration to stay in contention for a win against Dallas and Carolina beat Seattle they can beat the boys too.
:eek: :p :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Westbrook = Smart

Cmon Pack!

Win Out!
That WAS a smart move! Had he scored, the "Girls" would have got the ball back, and with their luck, they could have maybe pulled it out.
I don't remember ever seeing a player do that.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Westbrook = Smart

Cmon Pack!

Win Out!
That WAS a smart move! Had he scored, the "Girls" would have got the ball back, and with their luck, they could have maybe pulled it out.
Hell yea that was smart. I had no idea what he was doing lol... last I checked they had one Time Out left...

i would have scored

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
tromadz said:
Westbrook = Smart

Cmon Pack!

Win Out!
Hell yea that was smart. I had no idea what he was doing lol... last I checked they had one Time Out left...

i would have scored
I knew the Girls were out of timeouts. But it STILL surprised me. It was a real heads up play. I wonder if that was discussed BEFORE it happened.......you know, like "If your gonna score, drop and we can run the clock out".

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Romo played terrible. Their December slump is on.

He hurt his thumb today. Not sure how bad, but it's his throwing thumb, so that's good news for us. He's a great qb, but you could see the injury affected him today.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wrote this in the postgame thread, but it shoulda been here, so...

So we're now dead even with the 'boys, and they own the tiebreaker. So with one more DAL loss (@ CAR & @ WAS) and two more GB wins (@CHI & vs DET) and we get homefield throughout!!

First of all, that's freakin amazing to think that the possible homefield clincher could be played in Lambeau. Who would've guessed that three weeks ago?

I'm feeling pretty optimistic now, and you know that this squad of young men is gonna feel that way too. I'm just completely pumped about this right now...

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

He hurt his thumb today. Not sure how bad, but it's his throwing thumb, so that's good news for us. He's a great qb, but you could see the injury affected him today.

I wish I could have seen the game here. Instead I had to watch the Lions get pounded. Let's see if Romo can play with a hurt thumb like Favre did.
After what I heard of the game today I don't think he can. Time will tell.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
DGB454 said:

I wish I could have seen the game here. Instead I had to watch the Lions get pounded. Let's see if Romo can play with a hurt thumb like Favre did.
After what I heard of the game today I don't think he can. Time will tell.
I think he was like 13 of 36 or something. Looks like "Favre JR." can't play with that injury!
Hopefully he will collapse the last 2 games, and allow us to take HF advantage!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:
tromadz said:
Westbrook = Smart

Cmon Pack!

Win Out!

i would have scored

Goes to show ya that SOME players do pay attention and are not selfish in certain situations

** wonder if that is my own thought, or did I find this in an article somewhere **

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was playing poorly before he hurt the thumb. it's possible that he was just having a bad day, and the thumb injury made it worse. i don't want to get my hopes up and end up disappointed, but an injured Tony Romo would definitely make my Christmas a little brighter!

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I would like to rest some people and be even more ready for the post-season, trying to win out and get home-field throughout works for me as well.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
cheesey said:
tromadz said:
Westbrook = Smart

Cmon Pack!

Win Out!

i would have scored

Goes to show ya that SOME players do pay attention and are not selfish in certain situations

** wonder if that is my own thought, or did I find this in an article somewhere **

Yeah. That was a unbelievable heads up play by Westbrook. As I said, I would have scored. When I played, all I cared about was getting into the end zone. To be able to have that poise during a live play with the game on the line, amazing.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if if's and buts were candy and nuts...

had the pack beat dallas, today's results would have secured HFA throughout for the pack (dallas 11-3, pack 13-1 w/ tie breaker).

Oh well, it makes the next two weeks more entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts