Dwight Smith, might be in a bit'a trouble

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smith was busted outside one of MPLS. strip clubs with a small amount of "wacky tabaky" in his car. First time offender so the NFL will put him in their offender program, pee tests and such.

The Vikes could still disipline him though. And he's had his problems with Childress in the recent past.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smith was busted outside one of MPLS. strip clubs with a small amount of "wacky tabaky" in his car. First time offender so the NFL will put him in their offender program, pee tests and such.

The Vikes could still disipline him though. And he's had his problems with Childress in the recent past.
The WORST punishment they could give him is this: Make him STAY with the VIKINGS!!!! :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Word is Pat Williams was around the scene as well... hmmm he claims as a Marshall... like a deputy.

Just when things look to be looking up for the Vikes... they have a distraction... go figure.

I wonder if Chong showed up and claimed he was part of an FBI probe and needed to claim the evidence... :razz:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

The WORST punishment they could give him is this: Make him STAY with the VIKINGS!!!! :lol:

[How the conversation might go]
Brad Childress: OK, Dwight...tell me what happened.
Dwight Smith: Coach, it was just a little weed. Not like I rented a boat full of strippers.
Childress: True. Let's see...I suppose I could suspend you for 1 game without pay.
Smith: (sighs) I guess that's fair...(gets interrupted)
Childress: Wait a minute! I've got the perfect consequence. You have to sign a contract extension with us.
Smith: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt Smith will be with the team after this season. Wilf is trying to get a new stadium and the players were put on notice before the season about their behavior.

I'm willing to bet Smith won't be playing Monday and maybe longer.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt Smith will be with the team after this season. Wilf is trying to get a new stadium and the players were put on notice before the season about their behavior.

Then by the end of the season, Childress will be standing ALONE in the new stadium! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikefan said:

[How the conversation might go]
Brad Childress: OK, Dwight...tell me what happened.
Dwight Smith: Coach, it was just a little weed. Not like I rented a boat full of strippers.
Childress: True. Let's see...I suppose I could suspend you for 1 game without pay.
Smith: (sighs) I guess that's fair...(gets interrupted)
Childress: Wait a minute! I've got the perfect consequence. You have to sign a contract extension with us.
Smith: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LOLOL!!!
Next scene: We see Smith, at his "retirement" announcement!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was sure hoping I'd get a chance to see him play when I'm at the game on Monday night. boo hoo.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know............if the cop would only have looked in the back seat of Smith's car, he would have seen Ricky Williams sitting there. That would have explained the strong "Marry-Juwanna" smell! :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts