Draft Trades!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the sun is shining so brightly today, let's keep it going.

NO drafts Mario and we draft Hawk. We send them Hawk and next years first rounder for Mario. We then send KGB and Walker to the Donkeys (they need a receiver and pass rushing DE) for their #15, in which we draft Greenway!

A guy can dream once in a while can't he? Have a good one everyone!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB to denver? i think the donkeys are smart enough to not pick up a 1-2 down player with a gazillion dollar contract.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like Greenway that much. Stay where we are and take Hawk and a guard in round two. Trade Walker for a second and third and pick up a linebacker, DB and OL with other picks.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, let's blow 2 first rounders on a guy known to take a few plays off! Great idea! :wtf:

How about we just keep Hawk because he'll turn out better than Williams in the long run (my prediction).

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pick a playmaker at #5, wrangle the 2nd and 3rd rounders to accumulate extra picks.

You KNOW somebody is sitting in the late early to mid 2nd round who is going to have a ******* for the 36th pick...swap it out with an additional 3rd rounder and perhaps a 4th.

A guy like Darryl Tapp in the late 2nd/early 3rd is enticing...as is the RB from Arkansas in the 4th...DeArrious Howard.

I have such a good feeling about this draft...rich in most of our areas of need and, more importantly....very deep. We will fill alot of holes this weekend.

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with pax but i like Greenway. Trade Javon to denver for their 2nd and 3rd round pick, then pick up a WR with one of those.

#5= Hawk LB
#36= Joseph OG
#37(from denver)= Youboty CB or Hali DE , i like both
#67= Chris Chester C
#68(from denver)= Derek Hagan WR

-that's how i'd like to see our 1st - 3rd round turn out but i'm an idiot so don't listen to me

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take 37 from Denver for Walker...devote that to a wide reciever, simply trade down to #50, get a 3rd or a nice platter of day 2 picks, draft Maurice Stovall

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts