James Jones
Mason Crosby
Justin Harrell
Aaron Rouse
Brandon Jackson

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well why was 06 better cause everyone that we did draft was a guarantee starter ... and 07 was more of a filling up the holes and this year it's just to patch up so my point is that the people that were drafted 07 weren't obligated to start and show their potential to their maximum ... hope you guys understood what i mean

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
06 was one of the best draft classes in years I've seen from maybe any NFL team. That one was clearly better. 07 was still solid too especially if Justin Harrell and Aaron Rouse win starting jobs this off season which is highly possible.

Although I think Jolley starts over Harrell.

OP
OP
B

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know before 06 we had a few years of pretty bad freaking classes! I was looking the other day and dont remember exactly but something like 3 guys in 4 years are still on the team...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
Best draft class I've seen all-time is Giants '07.

They had a lot of key contributors but the draft class is going to be touted a lot higher than what it really is because of the Super Bowl win. The Giants defensive line won the Super Bowl for them and the emergence of Eli Manning. The Draft class was rock solid but I wouldn't rate it with the Packers of 06 at all. I'd take A.J. Hawk and Greg Jennings over any player from the Giants Draft class and after next year I might include Johnny Jolley in that mix too.

Although none of the guys from either or are in their prime so you really can't make a full analysis of either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts