Downhill

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is going downhill. Changes have to be made at the end of this season. I think Sherman (as much as I have defended him due to his record) has to be sent packing. He has told us there is nothing wrong with this team that can't be fixed after the loss to the Bears. Nothing has been fixed! the defense has gotten worse, the stupid penalties keep mounting.
This is all about poor coaching fans. This team, especially on the defensive side of the ball is in total disarray.
I think Favre and anyone else who can get out will be gone unless there is a coaching change.

v00d00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I concurr

Yooper,

I agree with you on this, and anyone who has seen my previous posts knows exactly where I stand on this issue. Mike Sherman has to be held accountable for the crap this team is pulling week in and week out. He put this thing together, this is his talent that he drafted playing out there, and IMH, they look like a bunch of undisciplined individuals.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I think Favre and anyone else who can get out will be gone unless there is a coaching change.

I disagree with that part of your post. I don't think Favre would want to start over with a new offense that a new coach might bring in this late in his career.

I know Favre has said he would never play for a different team because he wouldn't want to start over learning from scratch this late in his career, and in a way that would happen if a new coach came to GReen Bay.

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a new coach would be overwhelmed with the fact that he is a new coach, so i wouldn't expect to see too many changes on the offensive side of the ball...Why fix what seems to be working...Our offense between the 20's seems to be working fine, but we need to implement a better redzone attack since we really have bogging down in there....Our defense is what needs the face-lift and Favre wouldn't need to worry about how that changes...I don't see our offense changing too much because that would mean that we would need to get some different players in since we are currently set up to play a west-coast offense...I smile at the thought of a new head coach :D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is going downhill. Changes have to be made at the end of this season. I think Sherman (as much as I have defended him due to his record) has to be sent packing. He has told us there is nothing wrong with this team that can't be fixed after the loss to the Bears. Nothing has been fixed! the defense has gotten worse, the stupid penalties keep mounting.
This is all about poor coaching fans. This team, especially on the defensive side of the ball is in total disarray.
History repeating itself?

Members online

Latest posts