Double D

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver takes over Favre's softball game

Press-Gazette

GRAND CHUTE – Donald Driver is taking over for Brett Favre as the host of the annual summer benefit softball game between the Green Bay Packers’ offense and defense at Fox Cities Stadium.

The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers and the Donald Driver Foundation announced the change this morning.

“I always enjoyed playing in the game and being a part of a fun tradition. Now I’m glad I can take over for Brett and host it for all my teammates,” Driver said in a press release.

This year’s game will be June 15. The event begins at 11 a.m. and will include a home run derby and a sponsors’ softball game. Proceeds will benefit Driver’s foundation, which supports projects for homeless families and education.

Tickets go on sale May 1 at 10 a.m. Box seats are $30, reserved bleacher seats are $20 and general admission grass seats are $10. Patio tables seating four are $200 and include a mini-helmet autographed by Driver.

A four-game ticket package including the softball game and three Timber Rattlers games is available now. Box seats are $55.50 and reserved bleacher seats are $41.

For tickets, call the Timber Rattlers’ ticket office at (920) 733-4152 or go online at www.timberrattlers.com. For information, go to www.donalddriverfoundation.com.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who are you guys taking in the game offense or defense??? Im going to pick the defense to win.

Hey, it is the only game to pick that is semi-Packer related.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15 Packers join Driver 4 softball game

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080423/PKR01/80423075/1058

GRAND CHUTE -- Fourteen Green Bay Packers players plus running backs coach Edgar Bennett have committed to play in the Donald Driver Celebrity Softball Game at Fox Cities Stadium on June 15.
Advertisement

Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Al Harris, James Jones, Nick Collins, Scott Wells, Donald Lee, Colin Cole, Chris Francies, Tramon Williams, Abdul Hodge, Charlie Peprah, Aaron Rouse and Chad Clifton will take part.

The event begins at 11 a.m. and will include a home run derby and a sponsors' softball game. Proceeds will benefit the Donald Driver Foundation, which supports projects 4 homeless families and education.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. May 1. Box seats are $30, reserved bleacher seats are $20 and general admission grass seats are $10.

A 4-game ticket package is available now. It includes a ticket to the softball game and a ticket to three Wisconsin Timber Rattlers home games. Box seats are $55.50 and reserved bleacher seats are $41.

Tickets are available from the Timber Rattlers ticket office at (920) 733-4152 or online at www.timberrattlers.com.

4 information, call (920) 733-4152 or go online to www.donalddriverfoundation.com.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At first I as disappointed there was no Greg Jennings. Then I realized he would play all positions by himself, and would still win.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At first I as disappointed there was no Greg Jennings. Then I realized he would play all positions by himself, and would still win.

Greg Jennings played softball once.

They threw him a pitch and he hit it out of the field, across several states, and it hit and killed a cow in North Dakota. The rancher sued him for what the cow was worth.

He decided it was in his best interest not to play softball any more. That could have been a kid.

Members online

Latest posts