Dos Anos Mas Brett

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me Crazy call me what you will but I believe Brett will be back next year and possibly the year after. I know I know this year may make him think long and hard about it but if GB gets a RB either GADO now or someone in the draft and makes some moves to shore up places that need be I see Brett making an Elway run. Personally I want to see Brett come back to crush Marinos records. He is such a whinny idiot. Cries about his records all the time.

I do also believe that if TT does not make the nessacary moves in the offseason to address the issues This team will be in the doldroms again.

GB will have a 5-10th pick this year. Defense looks good and has responded well to Bates. Here is how I see the Draft in terms of picks this year

#1 5th overal
#2 29th overall
2 second rounds
1 3rd round

I hope TT does some Wolf type moves for draft posistion this year. And no I dont see Reggie Bush in Green and Goldl

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now Houston wins the tie breaker for the 1st draft pick. They have had the easier strength of schedule.

Brett as repeatedly said that when his skills are no longer there he will consider retirement. His offseason workout has improved his performance. He also says that his family and relatives have all encouraged him to keep playing.

All such speculation is very premature.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Right now Houston wins the tie breaker for the 1st draft pick. They have had the easier strength of schedule.

$hit we are that bad we can even be #1 in here, so keep it for the records right now even the Texans can beat the Packers !!!! :twisted:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett will be around for a couple years. The defense is really improving and when he gets his injured weapons back....look out.WR's Walker, Driver, Fergy, Murphy and Chatman plus ....who knows....maybe Reggie Bush!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way JB in spanish "dos anos" means "two ***es" we joke a lot with that it should be dos años, but I know you haven´t got the "ñ"... Never mind have a good evening best wishes for all Packer fans !!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Brett as repeatedly said that when his skills are no longer there he will consider retirement. His offseason workout has improved his performance. He also says that his family and relatives have all encouraged him to keep playing.

All such speculation is very premature.

NOt true Cali, GB has had the easier strength of schedule and currently hold the tie-breaker for the #1 pick with the Texans. Sad, but true.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko, where the hell is the tilde button on the key pad? Let's face it, anyone of the top 3 picks would be good.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been a tough year so far, but I remain optimistic and at the very least, we will have a higher pick than we've had in a while ( no Jamal Reynolds jokes, please ). What would be cooler than having Favre drag this team out of the ashes in the next year or two? That, my friends, would be great to see.
Hammer

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Sherman goes, Favre goes. He made that fairly clear a couple of weeks ago.
All of you wanting a coaching change also better want a QB change.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Depends on who's available net...

Holmgren? Mooch? Somebody else that Favre's comfortable with who won't institute an entirely new offensive system....

Yeah Favre has two anuses..it's true...Sherman and Rossley....

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marriucci is not the guy. Neither is Holmgren. Don't know who is, but these retreads are not right for this team.

Members online

Latest posts