Dorsey Levens?

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Careful Queen fans... you took your eyes off the prize and ended up playing golf as the Pack went to the playoffs. Remember the catch in Arizona...

Da Bears will always be Da Bears. And the Lions are always "lyin"...The Queenies always got problems with focus (like their boat trips)... And the Packers?

They will win this week 24-16... :D

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I thought I saw him on the sidelines Sunday. I would think he would like to retire as a Packer and nothing more. He has nothing else to prove and the team is short in that area. Just insurance if another back goes down.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sign Levens...

The Old Horse will give this team a lift....

(5.0 yrd avg. per carry with the Eagles last year)

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure couldn't hurt to bring him back.. Not like he'd have to carry the offense or anything like that, besides it'd be nice to see him finish off in the uniform he began in.

He just never looked right in that Eagles outfit..lol

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Sherman was still the GM, he might consider it. But Levens doesn't seem to fit the mold that TT looks for, as I get the impression TT would rather go with younger players. You never know though.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well Arizona,

..in my opinion that would be very foolish of TT....

if he considers himself a protege of Ron Wolf...think back to the 96' SB team..quite a few veterans on it....that were signed as FA's....

Besides...Levens is a good runner with gas left in the tank...knows the GB offense like the back of his hand..has a history with Brett Favre..is a good receiver..and the Pack is thin at that position...also GADO is a fumbler....plus, Dorsey will be super motivated to suceed again at Lambeau and prove Sherman wrong for cutting him....etc..etc...

(i mean it's a no brainer...as far as i'm concerned...but i'm a little concerned that TT has a little tunnel vision when it comes to who he signs for the Pack....and that would be a BIG mistake...)

Chick..what do you have against Dorsey?

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bring him back, bring him back, bring him back :towel:

it cant hurt. we need another running back anyway. plus he had a productive year fo rthe eagles last year. am i wrong

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Why not bring in TA Mclendon as touted rookie that is available, big bruising back?

Fumbles a lot and is often hurt. He couldn't stay in the field in college.
Hammer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts