Donte Stallworth might be available

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Didn't he turn down working with Parcells somewhere..??

Not that i know of?? but Wolf was trying to get Parcells HERE when Holmgren left

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this is an old topic but I found this rather funny..he wants to play for so many teams but not the packers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eagles | Stallworth would like to return to team
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:37:43 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth reiterated his desire to return to the Eagles in 2007. During a taping of "The Best Damn Sports Show," Stallworth also elaborated on some possible destinations should he hit free agency.

"I love the Eagles and I love being there, and I'm hoping that we can get things worked out. There are some other interesting situations that I have on the table, but as far as being with the one team, I definitely want to be with the Eagles," Stallworth said.

Dolphins | Stallworth would like to play for team
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:51:54 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth said he would like to play for the Miami Dolphins if he becomes a free agent this offseason.

49ers | Stallworth would like to play for team
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:50:03 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth said he would like to play for the San Francisco 49ers if he becomes a free agent this offseason.

Patriots | Stallworth would like to play for team
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:44:48 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth said he would like to play for the New England Patriots if he becomes a free agent this offseason.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just what we need. Another WR hurt or on injured reserve more than on the field.

No thanks. I would rather get one of these tough kids in the draft that is less likely to be in street clothes on the sidelines half the time.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NFL | Stallworth reportedly in substance-abuse program
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:14:52 -0800

ESPN.com reports free agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Eagles), according to a report in The Philadelphia Daily News, is a participant in the league's substance-abuse program and could be subjected to a suspension should he violate terms of the program again. Stallworth has yet to visit any teams this offseason as a free agent.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
POSTED 9:35 p.m. EST, March 5, 2007

STALLWORTH TO VISIT PATS, TITANS

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network reports that free-agent receiver Donte' Stallworth will visit with the Patriots and the Titans.

Stallworth reportedly is willing to take a one-year deal from the Pats, in order to prove himself and then get back to the market in 2008.

Meanwhile, there is speculation in league circles that the Eagles have been responsible for putting out the word that Stallworth is in the drug-testing program, in an effort to scare off other potential suitors.

If Stallworth signs with the Pats, don't be surprised if his contract calls for a per-game roster bonus. With recent changes to the CBA drastically limiting the ability of teams to recover signing bonuses, the only way to protect a team against a player who might not be available due to a suspension is to tie his compensation to the number of games in which he actually is able to perform.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Stallworth end up in New England. That way they're out of the Randy Moss sweepstakes and it's between GB and Oakland. With New England out Oakland will have less leverage.

Members online

Latest posts