Don't worry Pack fans

V

Vikeman

He's coming! and it scares me to death you might get him!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah we wont have #1 or #2 pick..we'll have 4-6 pick...hopefully theres something there

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reality check about # 1 picks...
Cade McNown
Curtis Enis
David Terrell
Rasham Salaam
Marc Columbo
John Thierry
Curtis Conway
Alonzo Spellman
Stan Thomas
And the jury is still out on Michael Haynes and Rex Grossman (who may be a bust)

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Reality check about # 1 picks...
Cade McNown
Curtis Enis
David Terrell
Rasham Salaam
Marc Columbo
John Thierry
Curtis Conway
Alonzo Spellman
Stan Thomas
And the jury is still out on Michael Haynes and Rex Grossman (who may be a bust)

very well said, Phil. btw - seems to me there were an AWFUL lot of those on the Bears!! just teasin!! :thumbsup:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie Bush looks like the real deal. He can run, block, pass receive.

But...high draft picks=high stakes roulette. Hit the number win big...but the chances of it are slim, especially at the price of a high pick.

TT has the right idea...2's and 3's become the backbone of your team.

V

Vikeman

all about da packers said:
It scares me that the Vikes might release Darren "I thought it was two hand touch football" Sharper, and he might call the Pack for a job.

WoW it's almost like you guys have a hatred for Sharper. Every other topic is about the guy. He's doing okay for us, matter of fact he just had another int with a nice run back. He also was in on the hit that knocked Kevin Jones out. He ain't no Lynch, Roy Williams or Sean Taylor but I'll take him over Brian Russell any day of the week.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes net but if you hit the jackpot with Reggie he will be the Crown Jewel on top of the right backbone, and if you can have Brett and Reggie playing together it will be 2 Crown Jewels !!

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol:
Vikeman said:
He's coming! and it scares me to death you might get him!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

God i hope we get him.He is a awesome player to watch.Espically in person.I've been to a few USC games this year.What a playmaker he is..Please if there is a football GOD can you please make this happen :lol:

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah 2 and 3 rounders do make the backbone of your team, But then again if it wasn't for Barry Sanders or Tomlinson where would the Chargers be or the Lions would never been an ok team, they would have been like the vikings are. Bush will hopefully be a player like Sanders or tomlinson that even though you account for them, there's no stopping them either.

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
all about da packers said:
It scares me that the Vikes might release Darren "I thought it was two hand touch football" Sharper, and he might call the Pack for a job.

WoW it's almost like you guys have a hatred for Sharper. Every other topic is about the guy. He's doing okay for us, matter of fact he just had another int with a nice run back. He also was in on the hit that knocked Kevin Jones out. He ain't no Lynch, Roy Williams or Sean Taylor but I'll take him over Brian Russell any day of the week.

As Hard as it is for me to agre with a Vikings fan, I agree! I personaly miss Sharper I would welcome him back with open arms

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when I used to be a teenager and did drugs. Good times. Enjoy this period of your life while it lasts, noisey packer fan.

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what ever its worth I will be 40 in less than 4 mounths never did drugs but I did consume rather large amounts of Beer an Whisky in my younger days

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Noisey Packer Fan said:
Vikeman said:
[quote="all about da packers":97tu1swz]It scares me that the Vikes might release Darren "I thought it was two hand touch football" Sharper, and he might call the Pack for a job.

As Hard as it is for me to agre with a Vikings fan, I agree! I personaly miss Sharper I would welcome him back with open arms[/quote:97tu1swz]

I'll take Nick Collins over Sharper. (easy to say now that's how it is huh :p)

Members online

Latest posts