DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard this on channel 4 (WTMJ) out of Milwaukee on the news last night(Tuesday)
They said that Brett Favre called MM and told him this is his last year with the Packers, because he doesn't care for TT. They said that Favre said he will either retire at the end of the season, or if he has a good year he wants to be traded.
Now......i have NO idea how they got this info. I can't see MM telling ANYONE if he got this kind of call from Favre.
This was on the Milwaukee Journal TV station, so I don't know WHY they would throw this out unless they had some GREAT inside source.
I'm JUST "reporting" what i heard..........i don't know WHAT to believe anymore.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you ****ing ******* you just ruined my day ... way to **** in my ****ing cheerios and state the obvious... my god

;)
Well.......i thought the yellow would add a nice color compliment to the white cheerios. White milk can be SOOOO boring! :thumbsup:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Way to go and mess up his day... :rotflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now......i have NO idea how they got this info.

Brett Favre calls me and then I post it on the internet.

Brett seems to have a lot of friends who use the internet.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably it is true, the fact that it will be his last year, but the fact that he might be another team its probably false ... unless his in the retired hall of famers team ... anyways he had mentioned previously that if he indeed does return this year it would be his last ... anyways if it is true the statement you heard then we might as well trade him from now but i highly doubt it's true.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't posting this to try to start trouble, in case anyone is thinking that. But i honestly did hear it on the 10pm news.
It frustrates me, cause i don't know HOW they would know this stuff. Is it true? If so, how can we expect Favre to give his all this year? If he's so ticked off, how can he get himself "up" to compete this year? How can he really care WHAT the team does?
It leaves me with alot of questions, and NO answers.
To me it would seem like he would just be going through the motions now.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Whether or not it is the case... but if Favre's preception is that Ted back tracked on his word of adding veteran playmakers and is just fielding a team for the future... I could see him being pissed off.

The faster Favre gets into Green Bay and gets his juices flowing the better off we will be. Even if that requires a token FA player or two on one or two year contracts...

Either that or cut the string all together with him... If Ted chooses that option... holy cow... he better have thick skin.

Pack93z

Reaction score
What if Tom Brady gets a torn ACL early in the season. Think the Packers swing a trade to the Patriots?

Here lies the issue... whom could take on the 11 million dollar contract? Patriots can't have that much room left... unless the take the Bronco way of cap management ;)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Vikes busting a move again... :rotflmao:

Hey I was trying to be a semi nice guy!

Now I've changed my mind, I hope Farve gets traded to Lions.... :razz:
Semi nice..........what the heck does an 18 wheeler have to do with it!?!?!? :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
What if Tom Brady gets a torn ACL early in the season. Think the Packers swing a trade to the Patriots?

Here lies the issue... whom could take on the 11 million dollar contract? Patriots can't have that much room left... unless the take the Bronco way of cap management ;)

Easy.

Patriots get Brett
Packers get 1st rd pick and conditional pick and pay half of brett's salary for 2007

Pack93z

Reaction score
Now I've changed my mind, I hope Farve gets traded to Lions.... :razz:

On a off topic note... did you know that the Vikings traded the pick that was used to draft Terrell Davis... So to recap... you gave them a great LT in Zimmerman, a superbowl starting guard Guard and Terrell Davis.

Nice gents you Vikings were in the late 80's and early 90's... built 2 superbowl teams in the Cowboys and Broncos... :rotflmao:

PS ... quit dreaming of Favre in Purple :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Yup Pack93z!!!
Like the old saying goes......"If you can't win, CHEAT!!!" :thumbsup:

Pack93z

Reaction score
I would rather be this little boy than see Favre in Purple...

Pack93z

Reaction score
"Thou shalt not covet thy rival's Quarterback!!!"
2nd condominiums, 555-4003, extension 12

I believe that might be written on the holy grail...

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

HA!

However, since Favre is old and his skills have diminished greatly, he is now only an eighthback :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

HA!

However, since Favre is old and his skills have diminished greatly, he is now only an eighthback :thumbsup:
And that would make Tavarious (or however it's spelled) Jackson a "Pennyback???" :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.